Beasley Bash 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CandyPants

K9CRZ
SILVER Star
Threads
:clap:Beasley Bash is on again for 2008. This year it's being planned by our fearless (and somewhat accident prone) leader, Josh.

Maybe he'll post up with some of the details here? HINT HINT!

EDIT: The dates are September 5, 6, and 7! Of course the venue is Beasley Knob. There will be food, fun, wheeling, all that good stuff. This year we will again be joined by the Toyota Trail Team in their Taco's and FJ's. Registration information should be available soon, I hope. Cost will be around $50 or so. That's to pay for insurance, special use permit, and stuff like that.

:bounce:REGISTRATION IS OPEN: Georgia Cruiser 4WD Club:bounce:

Last edited:
Yay, Beasley Bash, Yaaaay

Man is it good to see you post! :cheers:

Feels good to be able to post!
Depending on dates, I'd love to return to the Knob! Last year I enjoyed the camp more than the trails! But I think that's why I love this community!

DO NOT quote me but I thought it was to scheduled for Sept 5-7 but awaiting further details. Land Speeder, I've never met you but certainly read about your "little" escapade, glad to see & hear you're doing much better. Come join the fun if you're up to it!

Hope its DRY, Maybe I can actually make this one. Hope to see Eric too.

Might be wheelin' the Scion tC up there. Then jumping in with one of ya'll!

DO NOT quote me but I thought it was to scheduled for Sept 5-7 but awaiting further details. Land Speeder, I've never met you but certainly read about your "little" escapade, glad to see & hear you're doing much better. Come join the fun if you're up to it!

Those dates are confirmed with Josh. 9/5-9/7. Looking forward to it!

Might be wheelin' the Scion tC up there. Then jumping in with one of ya'll!

I am just so thrilled to hear that you are well enough to consider it, Eric! You get your grain fed butt up there and we'll find you a seat for it!

Yeah, I was looking forward to it. Sounds like a good opportunity to meet some new folks and bump into some of the people I already know.

Have fun...:steer:

Beasley Bash 08

I had a fantastic time last year and hope I can make this year. Here's a few memories:
bbIMG_0001_11.jpg

bbIMG_0001_10.jpg

bbIMG_0001_8.jpg

bbIMG_0001_6.jpg

bbIMG_0001_1.jpg

I don't know what your talking about>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pow......... Birfields in Reverse!!!!!!!!!!! Singed the Dog////////////////

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom