Beasley Bash 09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be driving up there Saturday morning. Hyperactive Boston Terriers are allowed, right?

Won't speak for the state of Ga. so you better check the regs, otherwise welcome on a leash please!

I would like to volunteer to lead a hard ride on sat. I will be there around 8:30 and will plan to leave to ride PROMPTLY AT 9:00AM, so that we can have some quality time on the trails. plan on stopping about 12:00 for lunch and be back at camp around 4:45p to clean up for dinner and the raffle.

I would like to volunteer to lead a hard ride on sat. I will be there around 8:30 and will plan to leave to ride PROMPTLY AT 9:00AM, so that we can have some quality time on the trails. plan on stopping about 12:00 for lunch and be back at camp around 4:45p to clean up for dinner and the raffle.

What justifies a "hard" ride at Beasley? I have never been so I am curious, all I know is that it can get nasty when it rains.

there is no rain in the forcast for sat. however we are in the mtns. so it can happen. A hard ride in my opinion is going to be lockers in both axles and winch, with possible body damage and possible breakage.

I will have a group meeting at 7:00am on sat. at exit 16 985N at the QT if anyone wants to tag along.

***FRIDAY MORNING CONVOY IS MEETING AT THE PARK AND RIDE ON 985 (EXIT 16) AT 10AM*** DON'T BE LATE!:steer:

Nick, you taint got sliders yet, don't go with the hard group. An 80 can do the cool crap, but look at Cattywampus to see what an 80's body will look like after a ride with the 4-5's trail groups.

I'm headed out around noon tomorrow but if anyone needs details about the ride or directions remember the webpage dedicated to the Beasley Bash 09 ride. Also check the first post for Directions, See you guys in Blairsville!!

beasleybash

I'm packed and ready to meet at 10am at the park and ride off of 985. I just need to drop off the insurance forms at the forest service and we should be good to go for the ride. See everyone up there and if you are caravaning with us tomorrow morning call me if you're late because we should be gone by about 10am. Josh Schmitt 770-833-2123

be carefun adn have fun today, we will see you in the morn.

I'm planning to leave ATL around 2:00 fri. Anone who wants to caravan then can call m cell at 404-358-5858.

Thanks, girls and boys; we had a very good time.
....and I only got the Jeep stuck to make y'all feel good....
;)

100_3899.jpg

100_3847.jpg

100_3878.jpg

100_3879.jpg

Thanks Bill, glad you made it.

I got home about 12:30 yesterday, got a shower and went straight to bed. Had a great time and anxious to see everyone's pics soon.

Jeez ya'll. 2 days of wheel'n and camping and only 4 pics posted.
No stories, no report and where the hell are the pic's c'mon ya'll snap out
of it and get some good stuff posted. :beer:.

Miranda will post up our pictures tonight or tomorrow

Andrew, when did you get your tire off the ground like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom