Beasley Bash 09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was backing up to head down the trail that Ted could not go up. Each time I tried to back up, my rear end would slide down a bit. What you may see is the tree in the background that was about 18in away from major rear quarter panel damage, so I ended up stuck. If I pulled forward, I would tip into the tree and so I waited till Eric put a strap on my back end and then pulled a bit to straighten me out. Thanks Eric.
I have some decent video footage, but I think another trip back would let us get more in the key obstacle areas.:)

Andrew, when did you get your tire off the ground like that?

Nice pics phil, it was nice meeting ya!

Enjoyed hanging out and riding this past weekend. Thanks for posting all the pics. I once again forgot my camera.

I totally dig this years t-shirt, cause that is my old 80 series on the back. Boy I miss that truck.

Sid

DSC_1062.jpg

DSC_1067.jpg

DSC_1116.jpg
DSC_1062.jpg
DSC_1067.jpg
DSC_1116.jpg

The "hard" ride had a lot of fun, we went over all of the trails in the park (except 233) at least once and some twice. no major damage or brakage just a little body work reworked. 233 (93d? sorry I am still used to the old # system that was put in place 15 years ago) was a lot of fun also just very steep and rocky. Daves new tires worked exceptionally well, all five trucks had a blast. Thanks to all that road with us for such a great ride with no delays.

also wondering how Phil laid over. never heard the story?

next time I will have to follow you all and get some good additional video :)footage.
The "hard" ride had a lot of fun, we went over all of the trails in the park (except 233) at least once and some twice. no major damage or brakage just a little body work reworked. 233 (93d? sorry I am still used to the old # system that was put in place 15 years ago) was a lot of fun also just very steep and rocky. Daves new tires worked exceptionally well, all five trucks had a blast. Thanks to all that road with us for such a great ride with no delays.

Glad Beasley Bash was last weekend and not this coming up weekend, I bet Beasley is nasty after this week of constant rain

Nick, How was your first trip out with the new locker? I still have your stock spider gears if there is any chance that you want them as paper weights.

Nick, How was your first trip out with the new locker? I still have your stock spider gears if there is any chance that you want them as paper weights.

The first ride went well, I am ready to take it out again.....you can keep the spider gears if you want and consider them a donation :grinpimp:

weather

talk about luck having such nice weather for beasley Bash and could you imagine the mud if we had it this past weekend????

PS: got new hard drive in and editing the footage.

Let's go up there tomorrow, run the trails we didn't get to. hahaha. better bring a crash helmet though.

THis might be fun....

Check out this video, it might be this muddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom