Beasley Bash 09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
It's time to start thinking about the Beasley Bash event. After the success of the last 2 years the Georgia Cruisers are very anxious to get started on this year's event.

As always this year will consist of a fantastic raffle, BBQ dinner and some great fireside chat.

CLICK FOR CAMPSITE LOCATION

CLICK FOR MAP TO CAMPSITE

Start planning now for a long weekend in North Georgia as space is limited.

Attendees :

Tkinze
Woody--Tentative
Schmitty
[STRIKE]BGarcia[/STRIKE]-Broken Rig
Sepr
Schmitty's Old man
Downhill Dave
Radio Ridge??
Auburn FJSexy
Traildiva
Houston53 + 2
mad_African
dragr1??
[STRIKE]Armytaco[/STRIKE]
Farr Off Road
Tloyd + Dowlen
Stewart
Cid
Pillguy
FJCRUZR
NGFJC
Phil Davis

And it's filling fast so get in now!

Last edited:
Dates?

Looks like we are set for 9/12-9/13. This one could be even better the last year. (although Ted's trail carnage last year was pretty neat) Jason, what are you going to bring this time (just joking). I would like to volunteer again to coordinate the food, unless anyone has another idea. DD

Patrick and I will help with the raffle prizes.

Amos' BBQ did the food last year and was very affordable and extremely good BBQ. They are also relatively on the way.

Well, I was about to ask about camping-RV-until I read Jacks post. Where is the camping-must be primitive and a small space?

Camping is primitive and Beasley has limited camping space but we're looking into some options in hopes of accommodating more folks. Details will be coming in the near future so stay tuned.

Last edited:
I am marking the calendar.....should have a locker by then :bounce::bounce2::bounce:

I'll be lurking around and watching this thread as a maybe for me.

Hope its nice and dry!

Amos' BBQ did the food last year and was very affordable and extremely good BBQ. They are also relatively on the way.

Rib Country did the BBQ last year (Beasely Bash 2008), Patrick and I picked it up. They were great and very affordable. Plus they are there in Blairsville so they are very close (and if I remember right, no one got sick from their food!!!!)

We can talk to them again about the BBQ and if needed Patrick and I can pick it up again (just will have to find something to keep the slaw juice from spilling in my truck :D

UMMMM!!! Slaw Juice!!! Can that be fermented????

Maybe.... It did make the truck smell pretty bad for a while..... But hey, it was worth it since we got some good food!!!!!!!

Well if I come I do not need a camping spot just a slightly larger than average flat parking spot...lol

is this event usually in the fall? I heard Beasly is a fun event.

is this event usually in the fall? I heard Beasly is a fun event.

We have a great time every year, it's set for Sept 13-15 so get ready. The webpage and Pre-registration will be up very soon.

Hey Ted Sept 13-15 is a Sunday thru Tuesday is you right about dem der dates??? Are you looking at that Aztec Calendar again???

Hey Ted Sept 13-15 is a Sunday thru Tuesday is you right about dem der dates??? Are you looking at that Aztec Calendar again???

My bad, Sept 11-13 are the proper dates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom