Bay area norcal cruisers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are a few in Walnut Creek (including me) and nearby, that drive through San Jose on our way to Hollister Hills. There are at least a few members in San Jose. Several in the Bay area overall.

A lot of mudders in the Bay Area. I live in the Peninsula.

Might be heading to Hollister towards the end of the month.

Cheers!

John

Last edited:
I'm in Livermore.

Never been to Hollister.

Hey Ron @landcrshr, did you make those running boards work? We might be moving to Tracy by the end of the year...

You say you've never been to Hollister? Although there are tough trails in there too, but nothing much exciting like the Con but it's a good one day work out...

-john

I'm in Livermore.

Never been to Hollister.
Hollister is a hoot to play once in a while. It's a GREAT place to get a feel for your truck. Trails are rated easy, medium, hard, and a few open sections that are unrated (and extreme). You can easily spend a day on the medium and easy trails. Add in the obstacle park, and it is well worth doing.

Hey Ron @landcrshr, did you make those running boards work?
Not yet. My brackets got kind of mangled, I think I need a Sawzall!

I'm up for Hollister, or pretty much anything else.

Might be heading out there on the 26 with some Cruiser friends and family.

Maybe about 7 LC's for a day trip.

There are definitely a lot of cruisers driving around the south bay, some of them are on mud, but not a lot of them are super active on the forums.

I might be able to make a trip to Hollister in the near future.

I might be able to make a trip to Hollister in the near future.
So are you going to organize an event? Maybe have T-shirts printed...and raffle prizes? And a keg?

So are you going to organize an event? Maybe have T-shirts printed...and raffle prizes? And a keg?
Haha, now I didn't say anything about planning it! I only do that once a year... :p
They are talking about the off road park, not the Hollister mall. :flipoff2:
Ahhhh, darn. But I wouldn't want to get my luxurious new 4runner dirty!!

rolled solo today. was fun and stressful at times since i was on this black trail, hooked a wrong turn and ended up on some unmarked stuff lol. scratched the hell out of my truck.

annnd some pics!

21373405669_1df6b986fa_c.jpg

21569059821_ba00772248_b.jpg

20937534214_07fa88dec7_b.jpg

Last edited:
Adding a scratch or two is a good thing on a truck.

Adding dents doesn't make me happy, but even that is part of this game.

Glad to hear you went, and had fun.

"Those aren't scratches, they are custom-pinstripes"...at least that is what I told the :princess: who simply rolled her eyes.

Live in the Santa Cruz Mountains, and have never been to Hollister (the store or the OHV park).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom