Bacon run 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That sounds OK to me Matt. Is there any wheeling in the area? How accessible is it with snow? I wouldn't spend the night but I'd go for the day for sure. I don't think I've missed a bacon run yet. Doesn't one of our club members live near-ish there?

Not much wheeling, just a FS road with the occasional 'mud puddle' and offshoots. The bottom has some more stuff, but nothing that would get you into trouble. Snow, I doubt there would be so much as to stop us. I'm not worried at all about it.

Not sure on a member though..

So far day trip people are:
Jesse
Jefe' and Catie
Brian

Campout are:
Matt and Ashleigh
Knoll's

W:princess:FE has that weekend off so we may be able to make it finally. Checking my work schedule and will try to plan around it. Prefer to stay the night as well, so I will keep you posted.

Won't be able to attend.
knee surgery on the 13th.
this is a good thing.
:cool:

If someone brings an alligator... Just sayin... I'd hit that.
18-turducktor.w710.h473.png

Two weeks out folks!! Plan on meeting here at around 10:00, and rolling out shortly after. It's about 45 minutes down the road depending on what kind of trouble we get into. Should have most of a shanty camp set up already with a fire burnin'. Can't wait to see you all there!

Two weeks out folks!! Plan on meeting here at around 10:00, and rolling out shortly after. It's about 45 minutes down the road depending on what kind of trouble we get into. Should have most of a shanty camp set up already with a fire burnin'. Can't wait to see you all there!
Even me? :flipoff2:

I like where this is heading! Sounds like people have Saturday December 9th free, so I purpose that day. Was thinking an overnight camp around here. Super cool area and all the room we will need. Whatcha all think??
Since we've already talked about it I guess saying I'm in is a bit unnecessary, but I'm in. Looking forward to the coronary problems that will plague us all for our love if salty, greasy, fried pig!

Yeah it ought to be interesting. Not sure how long the drive there is gonna be, especially if it snows!

It is a ways out there, but a neat area to explore. Weather is looking clear and cold so bring some firewood if you want. Can't wait to get out of town for some tasty bacon goodness!!

Who all is leaving from Medford area-ish? Do we want to rendezvous in Ashland or something? Everything I see says we go up Green Springs Hwy.

I'll see if I can have everyone just meet at the Chevron. How does meet at 9 and leave at 9:30 sound? I'm going in Thursday evening, so you'll be following Brian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom