Bacon run 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
When/where and how bad will my stomach feel when I'm done?

20161224_122211.jpg

I always say I'm coming so why change now......LC is in the barn needing stuff done so might just have to bring the new to me ride.;)

Turbaconducken! Turkey, duck, chicken and bacon?! I would shove some hamburger in there to really complete the meat theme! Sounds like we have some snow in the hills!
Turbaconducken.jpg

Non-related bacon family health issues leave me unknown until Jan. You guys can pick a date, if I'm around I'm around. Going to be traveling back and forth to Portland for the next 2-3months.

Bummer Ty! Hope everything turns out OK. I generally have health related issues after the bacon run from excessively clogged arteries and greasy bum emissions.

Bummer Ty! Hope everything turns out OK. I generally have health related issues after the bacon run from excessively clogged arteries and greasy bum emissions.
It will all be ok one way or the other. Thank you though. I just don't know my schedule for the next bit.

I like where this is heading! Sounds like people have Saturday December 9th free, so I purpose that day. Was thinking an overnight camp around here. Super cool area and all the room we will need. Whatcha all think??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom