autocad files for the 60 series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd be stoked for any cad files available. Hopefully I can contribute some eventually.

ericdaffron AT gmail DOT com

I would like a copy of the 15car-zip file if someone still has a copy. All the links in this thread are no longer working.
Thanks
mreuland at texas dot net

missing link

I too would like any cad files out there. Linkies no longer work. Did anyone post the files on line??:bang:

It will give all the dimensions of the parts I was thinking about doing it myself but I never had the time

I would love to get the CAD files, the links don't work anymore though. Are they still being distributed?

Frank

Can someone please explain to this non-CAD guy why this is so neat? What will this allow you to do?

If your cad drawings are correct you can sketch and design new parts on your computer and you would have super accurate measurements, making production easier.

On the other hand i dont think these drawings are accurate enough to do anything else than concept sketches. like this one i made from the sketchup model:

screenshot20100715at225.jpg

Toyota Land Cruiser by anonymous - Google 3D Warehouse

If your cad drawings are correct you can sketch and design new parts on your computer and you would have super accurate measurements, making production easier.

On the other hand i dont think these drawings are accurate enough to do anything else than concept sketches. like this one i made from the sketchup model:

screenshot20100715at225.jpg

Toyota Land Cruiser by anonymous - Google 3D Warehouse

Could u put up few more pics of that rollcage please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom