autocad files for the 60 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If your cad drawings are correct you can sketch and design new parts on your computer and you would have super accurate measurements, making production easier.

On the other hand i dont think these drawings are accurate enough to do anything else than concept sketches. like this one i made from the sketchup model:

Nifty, nifty stuff. Only so much time in life, and so many skills one can master. This seems like a neat one.

sure, this is only a sketch i made an afternoon i did not have anything else to do, this is no way a real roll cage, and imo not a good looking cage either.

cageb.jpg

klin-ons cage is the shiet http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s220/kling-on/Roundup2010/Roundup2010008.jpg?t=1269797004

I know this is a thread resurrection, but I wanted to see if anyone has any of those CADs available?
or measurements for the frame for that matter, wanted to make a CAD of the frame, but the only dimensions I can find are for the body mounts :

206550_10150199100402959_648067958_8449216_4852194_n.jpg

My mail is hjorturinn (at) gmail.com if someone could email me them it would be awesome :)

I wonder if I can import any portion of those sketchup models into SolidWorks. They're pretty and probably close enough for a sheetmetal skin. I would like to get a good frame model with mounting points and maybe a datum or three showing the firewall location, transmission hump and wheel well geometry.

I keep telling myself I'll build a model when the weather is decent enough for me to crawl around outside taking measurements. But, when the weather is good, I find more fun things to do.

Like many folks here, I'd love to get a CAD model for my rig, or even a set of dimensioned drawings. In a perfect world it would be a parametric assembly model with all the important chassis and body parts. I like to dream...

We could do a mudder project and divy out different parts to different cadders. I'd be up for modeling a few bits and pieces here and there. The hardest part would be for someone to assemble it all in one mated file...

Yeah, thats a possibility, I wouldn't mind doing some, but I would love to just build some custom pieces off of a prebuilt model. There apparently was one made.

the CAD file link - Page cannot be found

the google sketchup file link - perfect

the FJ62 CAD file link - redirects to the forum

any chance someone could host these and post a link that works. this would be an amazing resource if i could access it. a huge thanks in advance.

I have 8 gigs of memery on my CAD laptop so I can probably handle making the whole assembly. I can also work on importing data to see if I can make solids from it. I have Solidworks which works best for the Parasolid but can do step fils, etc...

Frank

Well if you have the time/ability that would be great. I have solidworks and AutoCAD so if you would like I could help out. Gotta brush up on my solidworks familiarity a bit though. I hope someone who has the original files is still around to share with the rest of us though. sure would save a ton of time.

Ugh, I really want the autocad file but it looks like all places are dry... I can host this on my server if someone would send it to me!

gen2600 (at) yahoo.com

x2 for wanting the files and able to host them as well

Found and am using sketchup file here
Toyota Land Cruiser by anonymous - Google 3D Warehouse

but not very accurate so more for planning than building... will upload to google & my site as soon as improvements to the file are done.

but come'on peoples, where's the real CAD file?!?!

Anyone interested in doing a hyper-accurate model? I'm pretty good at solidworks.
If we had an accurate model I might be able to run computational fluid dynamics (CFD) on it and find out where our truck have the most wind resistance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom