Auto trans and softer ride for my mini. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I also have been wanting on board air for some time, not sure if it's a worthwhile investment for a trailer rig.
Any thoughts on that? Options?
Is it even worth it?

Superflow mv50 ftw

That's that loud ass super fxxxin slow unit you carry isn't it?
I like it. For 50$ that's a hell of a deal.

That's that loud ass super ****in slow unit you carry isn't it?
I like it. For 50$ that's a hell of a deal.

That thing flows more cfms than a viair thats 3 times the cost!

Scott i know where it is i just keep forgetting to give it to you.

How did you get one for less than 100$
I'd live to do the co2 tank. But I'm seeing 400$+

Gonna look into the home built co2 tank thing. I do believe that's the way to go.

Had I not gotten a deal on my powertank I would definitely go with the home brew setup.

I got lucky. One of my clients have me a 10lb o2 bottle. Then airgas just swapped valves with me. Picked up an ultimate air 140psi regulator, done.

I have basically everything I need from an old kegerator set up. Just need to get a tank. the tank stuff isn't too bad. You can usually get a tank from Praxair or airgas for a core deposit and they give you the $ back when you bring the tank back.

Kegerators are usually set up for like 7psi... no?

I got my tank today. My local airgas place only sells the tank. So I had to buy one. It comes full! Then they just swap it out for 12$ when you need a refill. They only swap in my town, I'd have to drive to Indy for actual refills, but a swap is okay by me.
I got a 150 psi regulator on Amazon for 40$. I'll look into the coil type hose, but I have a regular hose and all the fittings to connect it so I may just put that in the bed box and attach it as needed with a quick disconnect.
I'm very happy to have the new set up.

Now my list includes;
Mounting my new CO2 system.
Fixing my busted ass front bumper.
Installing my rear facing Anti-Wrap.
Making a winch hook mount.
Re-working my spring packs.
Front bump stops.
Securing my console.
Mounting my tires on my new beadlocks.
Installing my crawler gears.

And all I've done since I got home from Harlan is pull it into the garage dirty.

hahahaha, sit back and admire a job well done!

I don't mind my coil hose. There are some do's and don'ts, but mine works fine. About eight years now.

yea, keggerators need about 5-7psi but my regulator is adjustable to 120.

20161027_184511.jpg
beadlocks is done. Test wheel in my woods is scheduled for tomorrow. 3 days and no air loss, I musta done something right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom