For Sale Austin TX: Toyota Land Cruiser 78 Series KZJ78 Prado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Outside Link
https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1993/toyota/land_cruiser/101872897
This 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser KZJ78 Prado is a right-hand-drive example that was built in December 1993 and imported to the United States from Japan in August 2021. Finished in flat olive green over silver fleck cloth, the truck is powered by a 3.0-liter turbodiesel inline-four paired with a four-speed automatic transmission and a two-speed transfer case. Features include aftermarket 15” steel wheels, aftermarket shocks and springs, air conditioning, and a touchscreen infotainment system. Recent work carried out by seller consists of an oil change along with a fuel filter, and air filter. This 70-Series Prado shows 165k miles. Truck is in Austin TX.

**not interested in trade offers.

70 Series Land Cruisers were not imported into the US but saw use in Japan, Africa, Australia and Central/South America. Driving a RHD is easily undertaken on US roadways and requires very little time to adjust. Parts are readily available and many Toyota shops will eagerly work on these vehicles.

Aftermarket 15″ steel FJ40 wheels wear rear chrome caps, mounted with 33” x 12.5” Toyo MT mud tires, and a spare is affixed to the rear ambulance-style doors.

The seats are upholstered in grey fleck and matching upholstery extends to the carpeting and door panels. Amenities include air conditioning, power accessories, rubber floor mats.

The 3.0-liter 1KZ-TE turbodiesel inline-four transfers power to the rear or all four wheels through a four-speed automatic transmission via a dual range transfer case. Service performed in preparation for the sale included a replacement air filter, and fuel filter along with an oil change.

The 78 series was imported from Yokohama Japan into Tacoma, WA. All importation documents are available along with a local inspection from a JDM experienced Toyota shop.

Other specifications are as follows:
1KZ-TE Engine, 3k CC, 3 Liter
Solid axle front/rear with coil over springs.
4 Hi, Low, 2 Hi
Sport Mode, Eco Mode
Electric Hub Lockers
Lumbar support
2nd row seating multi direction adjustments
Turbo Diesel 4 Cylinder
25 MPG
Original vintage cloth interior

00C0C_fm4vFRoGQcYz_0oc0g8_1200x900.jpg

00D0D_1OKlzKIB0lJz_0oc0g8_1200x900.jpg

00f0f_8ytLEiMCvc6z_0oc0g8_1200x900.jpg

00g0g_brGVCBIxN8Fz_0oc0g8_1200x900.jpg

00z0z_53DrPwAJOLJz_0oc0g8_1200x900.jpg

Clean TX title and registration? Location shows Austin, TX.

Imported into WA...so titled in WA? Oregon plates...tagged in OR?

My confusion is strong on this one.

Hi all, Yes, $34,800. Forgot include it in the post! Clean title in TX (where I am). It was imported in Tacoma as that is main shipping port up there, and immediately went to Oregon to the modification shop. I bought it from him. I almost get confused myself!

How wide are those aftermarket wheels with the 12.5” wide tires?

Hi all, Yes, $34,800. Forgot include it in the post! Clean title in TX (where I am). It was imported in Tacoma as that is main shipping port up there, and immediately went to Oregon to the modification shop. I bought it from him. I almost get confused myself!
Considering "best offers" as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom