August Monthly Gathering - Wednesday 8/16 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know I have some scrapbooks of old pictures from the early days of Upstate Cruisers. I will try to find them and bring to the meeting. I remember having a lot of pictures from the clubs first "official" trail ride. It was a day trip into "horsepasture" back before the state went in and "fixed" the roads. I also have a ton of club pictures on "floppy disc". Don't have any way to view them now. If anyone has a computer with a working floppy disc player we may could download them onto cd.

I know I have some scrapbooks of old pictures from the early days of Upstate Cruisers. I will try to find them and bring to the meeting. I remember having a lot of pictures from the clubs first "official" trail ride. It was a day trip into "horsepasture" back before the state went in and "fixed" the roads. I also have a ton of club pictures on "floppy disc". Don't have any way to view them now. If anyone has a computer with a working floppy disc player we may could download them onto cd.

@Trollhole might have one and be one of the few of us that even know what that is..... Bring the disc(s) as I will check with the IT team at my office to see what they recommend.

30 hour bump! 20 Fresh Beer Coupons printed up!
Aug BC's.JPG

Well after much searching I have found some of the old club pictures. Jeff, there is a nice group shot with your family in it I believe. I will bring them Wednesday. I also found a bunch of old "floppy disc" of club trail rides from the late 90's and early 2000's. Also disc of the original Upstate Cruisers newsletter we use to mail out each month. Don't know if we can get anything off of them but I'll bring them with me.
Look forward to seeing all of you that I know and meeting all that I don't know.

Henry Cox

Oh and for those of you on the fence, the food truck for tomorrow is Ellada Kouzina - I think that translates to yummy Greek food!

I'm in. I'm planning on going to see David and Lyn at the hospital with Chuck and then come over. Lots of old timers coming out of the woodwork for some reason. Capt Jim and Barry Robertson are in town I believe as well I think Mike Mcinnis is coming this weekend. I'll see if I can talk the Cuban and Alan Hardin into coming as well. I also think Travis is coming as well.

I'm in. I'm planning on going to see David and Lyn at the hospital with Chuck and then come over. Lots of old timers coming out of the woodwork for some reason. Capt Jim and Barry Robertson are in town I believe as well I think Mike Mcinnis is coming this weekend. I'll see if I can talk the Cuban and Alan Hardin into coming as well. I also think Travis is coming as well.
I am also planning to go by and see David and Lynn before the meeting. I am sure it would mean a lot to them to see some of the UC gang.

I won't be able to make it. Tomorrow is the first day of school for our kids and being married to a teacher that means I'm a single parent pretty much this week and next week LOL!!!

Bring those kids with you........ Piney Mountain Bike Lounge is a family place.

The number 964 holds a special place close to my heart in the world of automobiles........ no kidding.

While there is no certain designated parking or reserved seating, I bet there could be a Land Cruiser "gathering" on the fringes of the parking lot, between the power pole/light and Pleasantburg.

Going to try and make it by. will be on the 7 o'clock side of things though. looking forward to it.

@dukmon I totally would if it wasn't the first day tomorrow and a solid hour+ back to our house from y'all. I'm a fringe territory UC member lol! There's a glimmer of hope I can get up there tonight. Might be tempted to drive my targa instead though after seeing your comment above. :D

Wow, we had over 20 vehicles present this evening! That's the biggest turnout that I've witnessed in the last few years! Great to see some faces from years past..... @Hank1991, UC's first president and @Mongofj60!
Hopefully @dukmon, it was a good night for Piney Mtn Bike Lounge as we used up all 20 coupons due to the great turnout! Thanks so much for your generosity to the club!

We will look to have our September gathering here as well and then look to go back to Quaker Steak in October for the cooler weather.

Aug 2017 1 (2).JPG
Aug 2017 2 (2).JPG
Aug 2017 3.JPG

Had a fun time. @dukmon you've got a great setup!

FFD3F75F-04E0-44A0-8CE4-62051E23DB0A.jpg

88BC321A-811F-4E07-9FBF-299D50CCA7D6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom