August Monthly Gathering - Wednesday 8/16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JToobe

SILVER Star
Threads
Going to get this up now! Be good time to gather before OTMT if you are going. I should have club cards printed by then and will have some leftover t-shirts to liquidate and also some hats and koozies with the UC logo for sale!

Post up if you are coming!

Upstate Cruisers flyer-AUGUST 17-01.jpg

I should be there

8 Days out bump! Who else is coming?

If you guys have room for an old fart from the past, I may try to drop in.
Holy Cow Henry long time no see, must be at least a decade since I've seen you or your green 40.....First time I ever went wheeling almost 15 years ago now was with you and Nathan at Burrels Ford, good memories. Hope You and the family are doing well. Sad I won't be at the meeting to catch up, I now live down in Augusta, GA and don't get up to many UC events anymore.

JP

If you guys have room for an old fart from the past, I may try to drop in.

I have to believe we've met as I was involved in the club starting back in '99...my first LC was a Silver FJ60, Joel Sudduth worked with me & he got involved after buying a tan 60 I was going to fix up & flip. I later had a Grey 62 then bought Alan Hardin's first 40 restoration. I went inactive about 2004 due to work & kids.....got back involved a few years ago.

Well, a big thanks to @dukemon for once again offering 1 free draft beer to the the first 20 adult attendees next Wednesday!

beer-hands-cheers-man-woman-giving-two-glass-one-litter-mugs-isolated-white-background-44765336.jpg

Holy Cow Henry long time no see, must be at least a decade since I've seen you or your green 40.....First time I ever went wheeling almost 15 years ago now was with you and Nathan at Burrels Ford, good memories. Hope You and the family are doing well. Sad I won't be at the meeting to catch up, I now live down in Augusta, GA and don't get up to many UC events anymore.

JP
Hey, yes it has been a while. Did not know you had moved to Augusta. I guess that's why I don't ever see you anymore. lol Nathan is now driving the 40 and I'm in the 80. The pig is parked due to the body falling off the frame with rust. Now that I'm retired I hope to get back into some trips and meetings. Hope to catch up with you soon. Keep "cruisin" (it's a state of mind).

I have to believe we've met as I was involved in the club starting back in '99...my first LC was a Silver FJ60, Joel Sudduth worked with me & he got involved after buying a tan 60 I was going to fix up & flip. I later had a Grey 62 then bought Alan Hardin's first 40 restoration. I went inactive about 2004 due to work & kids.....got back involved a few years ago.
Oh yea I think you know who this is.lol It has been a long time. I'm glad to see you active again in the club. I am retired now and hope to be a little more active myself. I've been working on the 80 getting it a little more "trail ready". If nothing comes up I should be at the Aug. meeting. Hope to see you there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom