SOLD Atlanta, GA: 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser - www.MyLandCruiserForSale.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
Outside Link
https://www.mylandcruiserforsale.com/
I bought as our 3rd vehicle and after a little over a year, I'm unwillingly letting it go. It's in incredible condition.
Read on and check out the website that I made for it - www.MyLandCruiserForSale.com.

CARFAX & NMVTIS REPORT BY REQUEST WILL BE SENT TO YOU
*16+ YEAR OF TOYOTA SERVICE HISTORY
* RECENT SERVICE AT TOYOTA DEALER
* RECENT MULTI-POINT INSPECTION (ALL GOOD!)
*REPLACED ABS MASTER CYLINDER
* TIMING BELT REPLACED ON SCHEDULE
* ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUAL
*EXTENSIVE SERVICE HISTORY SHOWN ON CARFAX
* NEW OEM BRAKE BOOSTER ASSEMBLY, W/ MASTER CYLINDER
installed by Five Star Toyota, Millegeville, GA to fix dash lights on for ABS/VSC lights (a common issue)
Parts and labor plus lube, oil, and filter $2332.26
*Multi-Point Inspection - Clean Bill of Health (needs nothing!)
*Serviced by Milton Martin Toyota, Gainesville, GA from 70,038 miles to 302,436 miles (regular service and maintenance) below
*Timing Belt replaced regularly by stickers - last 279,000 miles
*Original Owners Manual
*NEW: Engine Air Filter & Cabin Air Filters with Activated Carbon
*New: Original Land Cruiser emblem floor mat set (front, back, rear)
*NEW: Telescoping Antenna
*3 Stage 3M Compound Polish Detail Process performed
*2 KEYS
* ICE COLD A/C
EVERYTHING WORKS!
Go to my website www.MyLandCruiserForSale.com to see more information and contact me to get a copy of the CARFAX & NMVTIS REPORT

IMG_1763.jpeg

Description Image.png

IMG_1942.jpeg

IMG_1962.jpeg

V8 4700 2UZ-FE.jpg

I started at $20K OBO on Saturday based on some feedback that I got based on condition and excellent service history.
Anybody good at putting a value on these? It's at $18K OBO now and listed everywhere online.
I need to sell it but I don't want to take a bath on it as I've put some good $ in it!

I started at $20K OBO on Saturday based on some feedback that I got based on condition and excellent service history.
Anybody good at putting a value on these? It's at $18K OBO now and listed everywhere online.
I need to sell it but I don't want to take a bath on it as I've put some good $ in it!
Well, since you asked. I'm currently, casually looking for my 4th cruiser. The crazy market has dropped quite a bit on these. My local craigslist and Facebook is flooded with LC's and LX's for sale that have been listed for weeks or months with continual price drops. I'd say your price is right on the money if it was half the miles. But for a year 2000 with 300,000+ even with the work this has had done to it... i'm seeing them going for $10k with this mileage and condition in the AR, LA, TX area. Now, if you'd had the interior re-done... all new carpet and leather you might be at $12k. I'm not saying the miles are too high, but the market that's comfortable buying a cruiser with this kind of mileage is very small. I almost bought one very similar. Same year with 305,000 miles with much more significant maintenance work done and the seller was listed at 12k and came down to $9k in our first conversation. He had been trying to sell it for months.

Just my 2 cents... from my buyers journey over the past few months. I just finished a restoration on my 97 80 series 40th anniversary and sold it on BAT a few months ago and was surprised how much the market had softened even on a collector quality rig like that.

Well, since you asked. I'm currently, casually looking for my 4th cruiser. The crazy market has dropped quite a bit on these. My local craigslist and Facebook is flooded with LC's and LX's for sale that have been listed for weeks or months with continual price drops. I'd say your price is right on the money if it was half the miles. But for a year 2000 with 300,000+ even with the work this has had done to it... i'm seeing them going for $10k with this mileage and condition in the AR, LA, TX area. Now, if you'd had the interior re-done... all new carpet and leather you might be at $12k. I'm not saying the miles are too high, but the market that's comfortable buying a cruiser with this kind of mileage is very small. I almost bought one very similar. Same year with 305,000 miles with much more significant maintenance work done and the seller was listed at 12k and came down to $9k in our first conversation. He had been trying to sell it for months.

Just my 2 cents... from my buyers journey over the past few months. I just finished a restoration on my 97 80 series 40th anniversary and sold it on BAT a few months ago and was surprised how much the market had softened even on a collector quality rig like that.
@aphil I do agree the market has softened. However, I don’t know I’d say it’s just on these vehicles. The overall car sales market has been dropping significantly the last several months. This of course due to everything that’s happening right now. All markets tend to go in cycles so right now we’re in more of a down vs an up market. But all markets go in cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom