Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Calling all Phx local LC fam, looking for one or two 100 series Factory oem rack crossbars. Let me know if you got a sare or two you are looking to part with.

Thanks for looking,
Dan

Calling all Phx local LC fam, looking for one or two 100 series Factory oem rack crossbars. Let me know if you got a sare or two you are looking to part with.

Thanks for looking,
Dan
Have you seen the guys that replace them with 80/20? I’d go that route if it’s to mount stuff on :grinpimp:

Thanks for looking,
Dan
Get the gist of it on the first page or so, and then skip to the latest couple pages and you can see where/what people are buying today.

Anybody have a used set of 15x8 chrome spokes steelies, old school is fine (preferred, actually). 6x5-1/2 bolt pattern, Toyota 4x4 compatible. They don't have to be perfect, a little patina is just fine. Need a set for the 82 pickup that's gonna be for sale soon...

82 4x4 a.jpg

Power stop z36 front and rear drilled/slotted rotor and pad kit for a 100 series. all is new in the box aside from the front rotors which were used for mock up. Decided to go with 105 series brakes on my LX, so im going with DBA stuff. These brakes are awesome, I have them on both of my 80's and they are substantially better than stock. $375

Full set of inner and outer 555 (japanese) tie rod ends for a 100 series. same kit cruiser outfitters sells for $187.50 + shipping. $150

Full set of 555 tie rod ends for an 80 series. Marlin crawler would not sell their steering kit without the TRE's and I just bought new ones from toyota. $125

Anybody have a used set of 15x8 chrome spokes steelies, old school is fine (preferred, actually). 6x5-1/2 bolt pattern, Toyota 4x4 compatible. They don't have to be perfect, a little patina is just fine. Need a set for the 82 pickup that's gonna be for sale soon...

View attachment 2400302
Whatchu want fer dat truck? 🤤 @knewstance

Can only find one at this point, had a full set at one time. :hmm: Free.
I'll do a little more memory and physical searching after it cools down outside.

Can only find one at this point, had a full set at one time. :hmm: Free.
I'll do a little more memory and physical searching after it cools down outside.

OK no big hurry. The more I look at it the more I want to fix prior to selling it. Gee, I wish SOMEBODY would see a market for old Toyotas like LMC truck has for old Chevys and Fords. My black '82 is in desperate need of new door panels. No way am I spending 300-400 on a set of "OK" panels. A set of molded panels for a 79 Ford is under $200. :bang:

OK no big hurry. The more I look at it the more I want to fix prior to selling it. Gee, I wish SOMEBODY would see a market for old Toyotas like LMC truck has for old Chevys and Fords. My black '82 is in desperate need of new door panels. No way am I spending 300-400 on a set of "OK" panels. A set of molded panels for a 79 Ford is under $200. :bang:
I don’t need door panels, just the truck 😬

I don’t need door panels, just the truck 😬

OK then...

Just took these pics

And no, the white 1980 Hilux isn't for sale. If I told how how cool and awesome it is you'd be sad so I'll protect you from that. Except to say it's a 1980 with a early tailgate, 20R with a Weber 38, 4-speed, power steering, A/C, vent window doors, intact door panels, etc...

OK the black truck

1982 Hilux 4x4. 22R, 5-speed, all stock, runs great.

Has a few issues to be expected from a almost 40 year old truck.
Door panels are nonexistent or terrible.
Dash pad is bad.
Seats need some love, but really it's just the drivers' seat. Swap the seat brackets, making the passenger seat the drivers' and vise-versa and no one would notice really.
Manual steering box is leaking (which just started).
There's some rust in the bed.
Headlights are kinda dim and the high-beam switch doesn't work (This is an easy fix, needs a new column switch).
Aftermarket ignition switch is missing the "key in" feature so if the key is out... it buzzes. My 4Runner has the exact same "feature".
Not sure if the factory A/C works or not.
3 different brands of 33-12.50x15 mud-terrains (one is brand new) and mismatched wheels, some with terribly-applied bedliner on white spokes.

It has the original factory radio. Don't know if it works. The dash isn't hacked up.
EVERY vacuum hose under the hood was replaced.
Lots of other new OEM rubber bits and thingies have been replaced with OEM: Temp sender, VSV, carb gasket for the air cleaner, etc.
All main coolant hoses replaced. OEM parts are no longer available sadly.
All 4 marker lights and buckets and bulbs are new.
The clear lenses outboard of the grille are new.
The PO had removed and filled in the holes for the "TOYOTA 4WD" badges on the fenders. At considerable expense, I sourced a replacement set and reinstalled them in the newly opened holes.
The instrument cluster has been replaced with a different one. The speedo/odo was seized for who knows how long, but it works now, as do all the gauges. The gauges in the little extra cluster on the floor (AMPS and OIL PRESSURE) work as well. All the bulbs in the cluster are new.
Fuel tank (aftermarket), fuel hoses (not OEM as they are also NLA and they are of a weird size only seen in Japan) so replaced with as close to original size. Hardlines are NOT new but are fine. New OEM mechanical fuel pump. New fuel tank sending unit (aftermarket).
New battery cables.
The battery was replaced not too long before I bought it (I've had it since Easter Sunday).
Old school bed mounted roll bar.

Originally the truck was tan/beige and was 2-stage painted black. Of course the clear coat is peeling.

Mechanically the truck is sound. Clutch works well, pedal engagement is high but I've left it for now. Brakes, steering, 4x4, shifting, all work fine. The muffler is kinda loud in that "Hey it's a 4-cylinder" kinda way.

Things that bug me that I may leave for the new owner:
That stinkbug look. The PO had just installed a new 4" Rough Country suspension and the rear is WAY too high. Removing an intermediate spring would fix this.
There's a dent in the roof. I don't know why. The headliner is really nice though, so I've ignored it.
That buzzer thing. I've learned to live with it on my 4Runner.

aaa.jpg

bbb.jpg

ccc.jpg

ddd.jpg

Last edited:
Sanus VMAA 18 Full-Motion Wall Mount For 30" – 56" flat-panel TVs — extends 19.75"

great condition, like new includes hardware
$50.00

IMG_20200814_080916.jpg

IMG_20200814_080840.jpg

IMG_20200814_080833.jpg

IMG_20200814_080821.jpg

IMG_20200814_080806.jpg

WTB: I need a single 80 series wheel to complete the set of 5 for my muddies. Perfect condition is not a requirement, but no cancer or corrosion please. Thanks!!!

OK then...

Just took these pics

And no, the white 1980 Hilux isn't for sale. If I told how how cool and awesome it is you'd be sad so I'll protect you from that. Except to say it's a 1980 with a early tailgate, 20R with a Weber 38, 4-speed, power steering, A/C, vent window doors, intact door panels, etc...

OK the black truck

1982 Hilux 4x4. 22R, 5-speed, all stock, runs great.

Has a few issues to be expected from a almost 40 year old truck.
Door panels are nonexistent or terrible.
Dash pad is bad.
Seats need some love, but really it's just the drivers' seat. Swap the seat brackets, making the passenger seat the drivers' and vise-versa and no one would notice really.
Manual steering box is leaking (which just started).
There's some rust in the bed.
Headlights are kinda dim and the high-beam switch doesn't work (This is an easy fix, needs a new column switch).
Aftermarket ignition switch is missing the "key in" feature so if the key is out... it buzzes. My 4Runner has the exact same "feature".
Not sure if the factory A/C works or not.
3 different brands of 33-12.50x15 mud-terrains (one is brand new) and mismatched wheels, some with terribly-applied bedliner on white spokes.

It has the original factory radio. Don't know if it works. The dash isn't hacked up.
EVERY vacuum hose under the hood was replaced.
Lots of other new OEM rubber bits and thingies have been replaced with OEM: Temp sender, VSV, carb gasket for the air cleaner, etc.
All main coolant hoses replaced. OEM parts are no longer available sadly.
All 4 marker lights and buckets and bulbs are new.
The clear lenses outboard of the grille are new.
The PO had removed and filled in the holes for the "TOYOTA 4WD" badges on the fenders. At considerable expense, I sourced a replacement set and reinstalled them in the newly opened holes.
The instrument cluster has been replaced with a different one. The speedo/odo was seized for who knows how long, but it works now, as do all the gauges. The gauges in the little extra cluster on the floor (AMPS and OIL PRESSURE) work as well. All the bulbs in the cluster are new.
Fuel tank (aftermarket), fuel hoses (not OEM as they are also NLA and they are of a weird size only seen in Japan) so replaced with as close to original size. Hardlines are NOT new but are fine. New OEM mechanical fuel pump. New fuel tank sending unit (aftermarket).
New battery cables.
The battery was replaced not too long before I bought it (I've had it since Easter Sunday).
Old school bed mounted roll bar.

Originally the truck was tan/beige and was 2-stage painted black. Of course the clear coat is peeling.

Mechanically the truck is sound. Clutch works well, pedal engagement is high but I've left it for now. Brakes, steering, 4x4, shifting, all work fine. The muffler is kinda loud in that "Hey it's a 4-cylinder" kinda way.

Things that bug me that I may leave for the new owner:
That stinkbug look. The PO had just installed a new 4" Rough Country suspension and the rear is WAY too high. Removing an intermediate spring would fix this.
There's a dent in the roof. I don't know why. The headliner is really nice though, so I've ignored it.
That buzzer thing. I've learned to live with it on my 4Runner.

View attachment 2402261

View attachment 2402262

View attachment 2402263

View attachment 2402264

@CruiseLanderAZ

WTB: I need a single 80 series wheel to complete the set of 5 for my muddies. Perfect condition is not a requirement, but no cancer or corrosion please. Thanks!!!

Conical or shank style lug nut? I have a few and possibly even have both

Conical or shank style lug nut? I have a few and possibly even have both
You'll have to educate me there. the ones I have are alloy five spoke that came on the US LC80 and LX450.

You'll have to educate me there. the ones I have are alloy five spoke that came on the US LC80 and LX450.

One has a tapered lug nut seat and came on the earlier 80's, the shank style has a square edge and came on the later 95 or so up 80's. I know for sure I have several early style wheels

I have this style
1597438495648.png

I am looking for this wheel:
1597438549499.png

I need one, but will consider a full set of LX450 or LC80 wheels.

a few years ago someone in the club offered me LX450 hubcaps - my memory is so bad I can't recall who

if you still have them, I am still interested - please send a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom