Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wanted: 60, 80 or 100 series.

I’ve been looking around for a while at 80’s and 100’s in the 6-8k range. I know that’s low (especially lately—geez), but I also know from experience how expensive these things are to maintain, so I’ve been factoring that in to the sales prices I’ve been looking at. I’ve seen a few trucks, but nothing quite right yet. At this point, I think I have to up my budget to get the right truck—after all, I’m not getting any younger! So, I thought I'd post here to see if any members have a tuck for sale.

I think 60’s are pretty much out of my price range at this point, but I do love driving them (love that engine and love a manual transmission, reminds me of my old FJ40’s), so I’m including them as a long shot. Looking for a mostly stock truck, not built, no rust, with a maintenance record and well-loved. Doesn’t have to be perfect, but I want it to have been taken care of. A ’91 or ’92 FJ80 would be awesome. Also interested in a 100/LX 470, since they pop up more in my price range than the others.

Anyway, sorry for rambling! PM me if you have something you’re thinking about selling, or if you have a lead you can pass on. Thanks!

I'm gonna strongly disagree with you on the cost of maintenance. I don't see my 100 as being considerably more expensive to maintain than any other vehicle I've had. Sure, OEM parts are a bit more expensive but they last significantly longer.

I saw someone local post a '99 in decent shape for $14k the other day... he may not get that for it, but you aren't going to talk someone down 50%... not in todays market.

There’s a nice looking LX470 on Tucson Craigslist right now but the guy is asking 11,250. Haven’t seen it in person though.

Thanks, appreciate it! I emailed him, but never heard back, just assumed it was sold. Also, it looks like the same truck is on sale on cars.com, but for 10,500 and with a different seller (who also didn't email me back--maybe it's me, lol). Not sure what's up there, but I might email him again. Thanks again!

I'm gonna strongly disagree with you on the cost of maintenance. I don't see my 100 as being considerably more expensive to maintain than any other vehicle I've had. Sure, OEM parts are a bit more expensive but they last significantly longer.

I saw someone local post a '99 in decent shape for $14k the other day... he may not get that for it, but you aren't going to talk someone down 50%... not in todays market.

That's great to hear, actually--maybe I'm over-estimating those costs.

I'll check out that '99 you mentioned--thanks!

I’ve been looking around for a while at 80’s and 100’s in the 6-8k range. I know that’s low (especially lately—geez), but I also know from experience how expensive these things are to maintain, so I’ve been factoring that in to the sales prices I’ve been looking at. I’ve seen a few trucks, but nothing quite right yet. At this point, I think I have to up my budget to get the right truck—after all, I’m not getting any younger! So, I thought I'd post here to see if any members have a tuck for sale.

I think 60’s are pretty much out of my price range at this point, but I do love driving them (love that engine and love a manual transmission, reminds me of my old FJ40’s), so I’m including them as a long shot. Looking for a mostly stock truck, not built, no rust, with a maintenance record and well-loved. Doesn’t have to be perfect, but I want it to have been taken care of. A ’91 or ’92 FJ80 would be awesome. Also interested in a 100/LX 470, since they pop up more in my price range than the others.

Anyway, sorry for rambling! PM me if you have something you’re thinking about selling, or if you have a lead you can pass on. Thanks!

Thanks, appreciate it! I emailed him, but never heard back, just assumed it was sold. Also, it looks like the same truck is on sale on cars.com, but for 10,500 and with a different seller (who also didn't email me back--maybe it's me, lol). Not sure what's up there, but I might email him again. Thanks again!

That was bought from Phoenix, https://offerup.com/item/detail/891879902/. Hood has paint issue, defective paint from the factory. It could turn into this.

That was bought from Phoenix, https://offerup.com/item/detail/891879902/. Hood has paint issue, defective paint from the factory. It could turn into this.

Nice catch! That truck sure moves around. And wow, I'm scratching Smokey Topaz off the list. :)

Nice catch! That truck sure moves around. And wow, I'm scratching Smokey Topaz off the list. :)
LOL, I'm ADDING Smoky Topaz (severe discount for crap paint discussion) and am planning Rhino Liner when it comes time. :D

This just popped up in so-cal.

54602703-ADD3-48E1-8996-C634AACA00B3.png

A few pages back I have my 94 LC listed for sale and it is also listed in the Classified section too.

A few pages back I have my 94 LC listed for sale and it is also listed in the Classified section too.

Sent the listing to a friend in CA. If you sell will you still hangout with us!?

Thanks very much! Sent the guy a message for more info. I didn't know about that group.

I bought this rear Fzj80 Toyota Land Cruiser electronic locking axle to install on my 80 series FJ80 Landcruiser. Well, I sold the landcruiser so this axle needs to go.

It has factory disc brakes and electronic locker. Everything works and is good functional condition!

It’s located in Mesa Arizona and you will need to be responsible for picking it up and hauling it away.

I will NOT SHIP OR DELIVER

$1000 cash only

Feel free to call or text any time.

77three 52zero 175four

I bought this rear Fzj80 Toyota Land Cruiser electronic locking axle to install on my 80 series FJ80 Landcruiser. Well, I sold the landcruiser so this axle needs to go.

It has factory disc brakes and electronic locker. Everything works and is good functional condition!

It’s located in Mesa Arizona and you will need to be responsible for picking it up and hauling it away.

I will NOT SHIP OR DELIVER

$1000 cash only

Feel free to call or text any time.

77three 52zero 175four

what year? Do you know how many miles? Do you have the electronics that go with it?

WANTED: 80 Series OEM Roof Rack Parts

I have what I thought was a complete roof rack for my LX450. Unfortunately it is missing the "feet" and does not do me much good without them.

The portion I need is the faded black part in the photo below.

Has anyone removed their OEM roof rack and kept it or the parts? If you have the portions that contact the roof, please let me know.

1597023317874.png

I have a couple dog crates that we no longer need as our dogs have out grown them.

The larger one we are looking to get $45 and the smaller one we are looking to get $30 for. The crates are from Petmate. I can get the exact measurements if you so desire.

Also, we have this grill gazebo from Home Depot make an offer.

crate.jpg

crate1.jpg

grillgazebo.JPG

smallercrate.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom