Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It would need to be an 80 fob due to frequency set ups with the alarm brain. I have never been able to find an aftermarket that would work. I was wondering if the LX450 lexus part number for the fob would work? I would think it should, anyone know?

Im sure you can still find 80 remotes around on Ebay or in individual stores. The part # is PT398-07100

Reactions: Zor
It would need to be an 80 fob due to frequency set ups with the alarm brain. I have never been able to find an aftermarket that would work. I was wondering if the LX450 lexus part number for the fob would work? I would think it should, anyone know?

Im sure you can still find 80 remotes around on Ebay or in individual stores. The part # is PT398-07100

Thanks for the p/n.

Murf, it did not. We tried an LC on my LX (at CT) and your techs could not get it to work. So, we are outa luck...

Pelican Hard Case perfect for camera gear or other waterproof needs. Approximate interior dimensions are 5''x12''x9" $40 (no foam inserts) (stock photo)

00V0V_gbgeNtZ7hee_1200x900.jpg

Got strangley lucky and got one of the last 80 series remote fobs around. If you can find one, grab it up!

"strangely lucky" :lol:

Looking for a really clean set of 4, 95-97 OEM 80 wheels, non-chrome variety.

Looking for front coil spring spacers for an 80, 30mm or thereabouts. I seem to sell stuff that I one day need again. Go figure.

100 Series Skid Plates from Bump It Off Road

Front/engine and transmission, two plates in total, never installed)

$500, your saving on retail price as well as shipping

Description from website

Our 100 Series skid plate is constructed from 3/16” plate steel. Transfer case mounting brackets are constructed from 1/4” plate steel
(with 3/8” bracing). Easy bolt-on installation. Includes drain holes for oil, transmission, and transfer case.
Price: Raw Steel - $750 (retail)

Additional Info

Why do things that I need become available a week after I leave Phoenix back to San Diego :bang:.

I am very interested if you are planning a trip to San Diego anytime.

100 Series Skid Plates from Bump It Off Road

Front/engine and transmission, two plates in total, never installed)

$500, your saving on retail price as well as shipping

Description from website

Our 100 Series skid plate is constructed from 3/16” plate steel. Transfer case mounting brackets are constructed from 1/4” plate steel
(with 3/8” bracing). Easy bolt-on installation. Includes drain holes for oil, transmission, and transfer case.
Price: Raw Steel - $750 (retail)

Additional Info

If you'll do $400 I'll take them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom