Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2 x front TJM adjustable tiger shocks for 80 series BNIB $150 I'm holding out for OME BP 51s being released this summer so letting the pair go.

Spring Cleaning/Clearance - sold my 80 last year, items still in my garage that NEED TO GO.

Please PM ME with questions or reservations and we'll figure it out - first come, first serve:

FREE
  • 1/3 full antifreeze from O'Reilly I kept in my truck "just in case", AutoZone or O'Reilly oil filter I never used:

FOR SALE
  • $10 for both - two (2) mounting legs for a Baja Rack (NO hardware) - there are normally eight of these, I only had six of them installed with my rack and these two are in perfect condition:

• CLAIMED by @05Tacorunner - $20 - GM charcoal filter - NEVER OPENED - bought for $40....replaces the aged, clogged charcoal filter you've never gotten around to swapping out AND CURES THE OVER-PRESSURIZED GAS CAP.....just like I never did obviously.......

• $20 pair of Pioneer speakers - replaces the front door speakers, I honestly don't even remember why I have these since I replaced all my speakers eons ago when I bought my 80

More to follow....
I’d take the speakers if they are still available??

Guy here at work looking for a 100 series for sale. If you know of one, let me know. Thanks!

Rear lift gate struts, two factory Toyota used. $20 for pair, still plenty of life left. They work but require a bump to get lift gate up all the way.

New in box aftermarket struts, from Austrailia. $30 pair.

20180502_201645.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 50qt ARB with slide and tie down setup. It comes with two 12v cords one for hard wire and the other a normal 12v outlet plus the 120v cord as well. I not sure what the going rate is for these used but I am asking SOLD based on what I found on a few sites, let me know if I am way off on pricing.
2018-05-03 14.19.13.jpg

2018-05-03 14.19.20.jpg

Last edited:
Brother Steve, I was. Probe thingy and everything :) My son Sam earned his Eagle rank, began high school baseball, kept growing, and... well I know you know the rest. The AHC in the LX plagued me since Death Valley! Sorting that out now and need one more day and a few hands to complete. Miss you guys and gals a bunch. Thanks Steve

Brother Steve, I was. Probe thingy and everything :) My son Sam earned his Eagle rank, began high school baseball, kept growing, and... well I know you know the rest. The AHC in the LX plagued me since Death Valley! Sorting that out now and need one more day and a few hands to complete. Miss you guys and gals a bunch. Thanks Steve

@aztlctina wants to know if you still have her pink panties?

"@aztlctina wants to know if you still have her pink panties?" LOL :) Brice my man, you tell lovely Tina the pink panties have been kept safe AND coveted since receivership :) While far down the line of significance, ya'lls Dave Matthews art still rocks my walls. Miss you and the family. Thanks to my pals for welcoming me back to the herd. I fully expect much ribbing and some ear biting at our next reunion!

I have a 50qt ARB with slide and tie down setup. It comes with two 12v cords one for hard wire and the other a normal 12v outlet plus the 120v cord as well. I not sure what the going rate is for these used but I am asking $800 based on what I found on a few sites, let me know if I am way off on pricing.
View attachment 1692441
View attachment 1692442

@D_Web you still looking for a new fridge?

I just got a notification when I happen to be out of town :bang:

As of this morning, there is a 1997 Land Cruiser at

Pull and Save Phoenix South
504 South 27th Ave
PHX AZ 85009

So whomever needs stuff go and take what you need before the parts scavengers who sell to other parts yards get to it.

If it has lockers and I missed out on those axles because I'm out of town I'm seriously going to be sick :cry:

Enjoy

IMG_4548.PNG

View attachment 1693612

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom