Are the stock FJ 60 seats? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
image.jpeg
This is my first LC, so I'm trying my best learn every inch of her. I want to put some Cool Cruisers seat covers on her. The problem is that I don't know if these are stock front seats. The upholstery is different than the factory bench. I know CC sews the seat covers to OEM bucket seats. Anyone have an idea if these are factory or after market?
image.jpeg

Looks similar to a 80 or 100 series seat?

Yeah, don't be sad. They are a lot more comfy than 30 year old stock seats, and would set you back many hundreds of $ if you were buying them new.

I agree about being more comfy. I'm working with Cruiser Corp to see if their hand sewn seat covers can match my setup. Thanks for all the feedback.

If anything, I would probably be trying to modify the rest of my interior to match those seats rather than the other way around.

iv got the seats out of my 88 fj62 that are near perfect condition,and match your interior. you can pick them up for a case of beer

iv got the seats out of my 88 fj62 that are near perfect condition,and match your interior. you can pick them up for a case of beer

Sounds like a deal. Is there a way to PM in this forum? I can send you email to make arrangements.

click on his username and then click "start a conversation"

As mentioned above, I believe they are procar elites or maybe s*ittybuilt. Definitely not 80 series, doubtful they are 100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom