ARB products in the KC area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If anyone is looking for any ARB products locally give Inland Truck Parts in Olathe a call. Just ordered a bumper for the 4runner from them and I got a pretty good deal!

913-492-7559 ask for Pete (he owns a Jeep but I think we can let it slide :p)

your about 4 days too late, i ordered a recovery kit and some other small things.

your about 4 days too late, i ordered a recovery kit and some other small things.

sounds like me and your SOR orders :)

the price on the bumper was about $50 less than the cheapest I could find on the web.

Cool for the 4rnr! Now that I'm up here (during the weeks anyway) let me know if you want some help.

Cool for the 4rnr! Now that I'm up here (during the weeks anyway) let me know if you want some help.

yep for the 4rnr, I will always accept help:) I'll let you know when I get the bumper.

you up here for work?

Yep, we're in the middle of moving up here, so at this point I'm only here during the week. But hopefully the process will be completed very soon.

welcome to the K.C. area! which part of K.C. are you moving to?

If you need a hand let me know.

Yep, we're in the middle of moving up here, so at this point I'm only here during the week. But hopefully the process will be completed very soon.

you going to get to come to disney next weekend?

you going to get to come to disney next weekend?

Sadly no. Between moving/selling/buying, all the other stuff, and I'd have to remove these fancy overloads from my way too soft springs. Once all this is done I'll be ready to get back out there.

picked up the bumper this morning!!! but it looks like it will have to stay in the back of the 60 till the weather straightens up :eek:

get it in the garage and throw it on. looks like we are going to do the front axle rebuilds either tomorrow or during the week.

get it in the garage and throw it on. looks like we are going to do the front axle rebuilds either tomorrow or during the week.

if you want a hand give me a shout and I will come help out.

Matt - I really want to learn to rebuild axles and work on the 3rds. If you don't get to it for a couple weeks, I can help - or stay out of the way -- after the 15th.

Thanks for the help last weekend too. What a crazy change in weather... we were sweating last weekend!

Matt - I really want to learn to rebuild axles and work on the 3rds. If you don't get to it for a couple weeks, I can help - or stay out of the way -- after the 15th.

Thanks for the help last weekend too. What a crazy change in weather... we were sweating last weekend!

I started today and is about half way thru. taking a break and getting the rotors turned and pick up some grease.

any time for the help.

We have one more to do

Kelly, we will have one more to do. I have a sick one at home, so not helping or starting on mine today either.

Hopefully I can get it done this week.

Ex

Well, rumor is that I have a stash of beer around here..... maybe I can just dangle that carrot out there and see if someone will come and teach me on one of my axles....

Speaking of anyone thinking of a working weekend this year?

Well, rumor is that I have a stash of beer around here..... maybe I can just dangle that carrot out there and see if someone will come and teach me on one of my axles....

Beer you say....:clap: I'll be right there... damn I'm easy.:D:bang:

Sounds like a great idea. You might contact Craig Cox as he has said he'd be willing to host one out at his house. Keep me posted on any plans and I'll make sure it is added to the calendar and the website as well.

Thanks,

Chris

Sounds like a great idea. You might contact Craig Cox as he has said he'd be willing to host one out at his house. Keep me posted on any plans and I'll make sure it is added to the calendar and the website as well.

Thanks,

Chris

craig has a awsome shop. Anything any one might need or want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom