ARB 4" Bumper Fog Light LED Upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
This looks really good. Thank you. I need to do the same.

I’m installing mine as we speak. Im taking a different approach so stay tuned.

Not trying to thread jack and will start my own if OP wants me to.

I looked at these last night. Could u mount two side rods on the new lights (like the original) and use the original housing?

Last edited:
Not trying to thread jack and will start my own if OP wants me to.

Thread was just intended to give upgrade options to the ARB bumper. I would love it to stay focused on what I would actually call "driving lights", aka lights you could/should legally drive with on roads. My biggest pet peave is people who cram max lumens into something that has no ability to aim, thus blinding everyone else.

Thread was just intended to give upgrade options to the ARB bumper. I would love it to stay focused on what I would actually call "driving lights", aka lights you could/should legally drive with on roads. My biggest pet peave is people who cram max lumens into something that has no ability to aim, thus blinding everyone else.

I bought the same exact lights, I was referring to my install method.

Idea

789695B2-4C2E-456E-A434-8BE16774609A.jpeg

I like this approach. Thank you for sharing pictures.

Also, where did you get the LED turn signals?

I like the lights, so I got a pair. Then I removed all the plastic junk and drilled a 3/8” hole through the heat exchanger. An all thread bolt through the ARB light holes and through the new hole in the lights, a few nuts to keep the lights from turning down, and now the lights are solidly in place.

Ordered. Such an easy and needed upgrade.

Here you go. I just trimmed the light housing and drilled some holes. The arb side is completely unmodifed and there’s no glue should I ever decide to change lights in the future. It looks like that glue method allows them to sit more flush however.

View attachment 1635022 View attachment 1635023
Do you have a pic from the front? I was thinking about taking the tabs off that were used to mount to the j**p bumpers and the light as flush mounted as possible.

IMG_0095_1024x1024.jpg

Found this while searching for a solution. Figured I would share. For $25 it looks like a good solution that will provide other options to mount a light with a stud in this spot. I am going to give it a try. I really like the Slee brackets but $165 without the required ARB LED Turn Signals is ridiculous.

ARB fog light mounting bracket

Found this while searching for a solution

I would be interesting to see what the light pattern is out of these. They look like they might be some nice compact off road lights, but it is hard to imagine you could aim those very well to not blind oncoming traffic as "driving/fog lights". You'll have to post up a photo of what you find out.

Thanks so much for sharing this, I just ordered a pair.

IMG_0095_1024x1024.jpg

Found this while searching for a solution. Figured I would share. For $25 it looks like a good solution that will provide other options to mount a light with a stud in this spot. I am going to give it a try. I really like the Slee brackets but $165 without the required ARB LED Turn Signals is ridiculous.

ARB fog light mounting bracket

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom