For Sale ARB 2500 AWNING (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
SOLD!!!HAD IT FOR 2 MONTHS INSTALLED IT WENT OVER THE ROAD FOR A MONTH AND IM SELLING IT, ITS BEING REPLACED WITH A FOXWING AWNING. IT HAS A TINY HOLE SIZE OF A CIG BURN SOLD

Last edited:
Lol no Im not shipping this 7 ft long 12 in diameter thing cross country on my dime. not happening.

I will BUT this went for like 279 new from ARB

@RFB Well can you get a quote to see if it is feasible to ship on my dime?
Its 90 bucks. which makes this a terrible deal for you simply buy one new I have no prob holdinh onto it I have doubles of soalr panels batteries starter radiator etc etc etc etc winches

bump for a MA guy. I already have a 2500 and really love it.

Reactions: RFB
Hey, I'm interested. I'm in Maine and visit MASS. often...I could pick up locally.

Too bad I already got an awning, I am on my way to Maine in my 18 wheeler.
well I also have a 3month old 12K smittybilt 400(mud) pd 650 3 months ago, entire solar setup renergy 100watt if at all interested

well I also have a 3month old 12K smittybilt 400(mud) pd 650 3 months ago, entire solar setup renergy 100watt if at all interested
and a 2 month old blackroofnest 2 person hardtop RTT used it 24 times in every condition 1750

I have been keeping an eye on lots of your stuff, but I have to slow down on the spending the next few weeks. Have another trip to Nicaragua scheduled for new years. So the wife is watching my spending like a hawk, there is only soo much I can sneak by her...

Reactions: RFB
HERES THE ACTUAL AWNING IF ANYONE STILL WANTS IT

Ritchie,
Great review!
Is it possible that something on the exterior support leg kicked up a burr that poked holes at the cadence seen?

Regards,
Frank

Ritchie,
Great review!
Is it possible that something on the exterior support leg kicked up a burr that poked holes at the cadence seen?

Regards,
Frank
I checked every possibility I never deployed it except to mae vid that awning went coast to coast and when I got home I replaced it with foxwing. may have been an insect. I dunno

I purchased it from @RFB There was a screw that could have been repositioned or flipped around I think. So it was rubbing while stowed. I only opened it to look since Ritchie mentioned the hole, because I was selling it to a buddy. Cigarette sized just he mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom