April Club Ride. CANCELED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We'll be camping at Halfmoon Campground and riding Windrock. This will be a pre-run for GSMTR so we'll be riding in multiple small groups. We will attend the 4 Wheeling For A Cure Event Saturday morning and then form groups and ride out from there. Please note that Halfmoon only accepts cash or check fo payment.

I think we all need a break from this stress. I'm not sure if I can make it, but man, it sounds great right now...

Unless told I can't go by someone with more fire power than I have, I still plan to go. Of course it should go without saying that if you're sick or think you've been exposed then stay at home.

Ill probably come now. They canceled the Furniture Market.

Current plan is to have rental equipment delivered to Coalmont and start construction April 13, assuming that happens, I’ll not make the ride.

Current plan is to have rental equipment delivered to Coalmont and start construction April 13, assuming that happens, I’ll not make the ride.
Roger will this turn into a trail work weekend? If ya'll need a hand i'm in. :beer:

On April 13,We are renting a D-6 and a D-3 for a month to do grade work on Traihead and access road. We will continue to need trails cut. We will need to see how the Covid situation looks next month. We will be scheduling more work days.

As you all know, COVID-19 has been declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organization. President Trump has declared the situation as a national emergency. And, Gov. Bill Lee has declared a state of emergency for Tennessee. Sporting events, concerts, and other public events are being canceled or postponed across the nation. At this time, the April club ride is canceled. The health and wellbeing of our members and their families is of the utmost importance to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom