April 24 & 25 @ Badlands (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clearly a Navy man

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

Good thing Mrs. X doesn't mind 3AM wake up calls.

It was a great weekend, and the weather turned out really nice- or we just didn't care.

It was all good until I gernaded a CV on sunday morning and limped back out in 2wd. I now realize the importance of keeping a spare.

I had a great time. Thanks for letting me ride along in the new ride Tony its sweet.

I do belive I broke Phil and Carls record, I broke the pinion on the FIRST thing I tried to climb, the double ledge in the middle of the cuarry. Got some real funny looks as we backed it all the way back to the parking lot and onto the trailer. But still a good day.

Mark

That's the same spot I broke on mine Mark. Sorry to hear. Need a 4.1 pinion? I have a spare but distance seems to be the problem.

Nope he broke at a different spot.

USPS huh? I don't think the mailbox is big enough to drop a diff into. Besides, I don't think the stamps are going to stick on it very well.

God yer dumb.

You have to put it in an envelope first :rolleyes:

thanks for the offer but there is a few available down here close to home. Now I get to build a trac bar. I'm also trying to find some replacement springs for my lock right, I bent one set up while removeing it the other night, have searched but not found anything yet. If I find the original box I might find some contact info on it.

Mark

Found some at Summit Racing, go figure, search is a wonderful thing.

Mark

I really had a great time. Thanks for helping me break in "Clifford, the Big Red Cruiser" Mark. Feel free to ride along any time.

No, Sparkie, I didn't do any damage. There was enough room for another coat of wax between me & that tree!

Thanks for posting up all the pics...you guys got some mad photo takin skills.