April 24 & 25 @ Badlands (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Another trip to the Badlands is scheduled for April 24 & 25

I will be there late (7:30 or so) on Friday the 23rd to camp & am staying till Sunday.

Who's gonna make it out?
Who's campin?
Who's partying on Friday night with me?

As of now I will be there. Not sure yet about overnight or just a day tripper.

We will be there Saturday only. I'm not sure if the truck will be coming as we may have to tighten the belt for PYS. Tony that meens you better have your junk together by then so Vicky will have a seat.

I should be able to make it and camp Saturday night and possibly Friday night too.

I should make it saturday and camp for sure. I should have my extravagant tent by then.

I'm intending to be there. I have a buttload of little things to finish on Bugly before then, so we'll see. Arriving Saturday morning, heading back north at the end of the day.

I should make it saturday and camp for sure. I should have my extravagant tent by then.

My extravagant tent will be completely waterproof, have air conditioning, heat, electricity, and be on 4 wheels with a lift and sliders :hillbilly:

My extravagant tent will be completely waterproof, have air conditioning, heat, electricity, and be on 4 wheels with a lift and sliders :hillbilly:

But does it have a dvd player?

That depends.... If I drink enough alcohol and eat enough corn I can piss right into the gas tank.... E-85, my ass! :flipoff2:

Thanks for the permission to piss in your gas tank!

Maybe we could just build it on the trailer.

ok, we can build one out of chicken wire, and stuff. You need a good portable one anyway for your man cave.

I can bring real rocks if you need them