Events/Trails April 22-24, 2022 Choccolocco Mtn (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just drive it. It’s a straight shot through Atlanta. Nothing bad has ever happened in Atlanta.
I resemble that remark! :D

But really, the park is less than 90 minutes from ATL.

Anybody got an open seat?
My 60 is out. Disassembled diffs for ARBs and the bearings I had were the wrong size. New bearings aren’t gonna show in time. :frown:

Anybody got an open seat?
My 60 is out. Disassembled diffs for ARBs and the bearings I had were the wrong size. New bearings aren’t gonna show in time. :frown:
Yeah, there will be plenty of open seats. Bring what you got!

Trying to come up with a plan for this weekend. Doesn’t sound like any of the other “trail only” rigs will be making it. Would I be bored on the trails with the rest of the group, or are there bonus lines I could take and still have some fun? I might just drive my 80 and wheel it with the rest of the group.

Trails are pretty tightly packed. Lots of offshoots to have fun and not be too far from the crowd. I think it's similar to Golden Mountain but I don't think you ever rode there.

Trails are pretty tightly packed. Lots of offshoots to have fun and not be too far from the crowd. I think it's similar to Golden Mountain but I don't think you ever rode there.
Looking like I’ll just drive the “camping rig” and stick with the crowd. I’m excited to check out the park.

The WarPig is trail only, but as I just finished replumbing the fuel pump and installing a new fan, and this is only the 3rd actual run in it, we'll just be puttering around with the rest of the crowd.

7F7009EE-9CA6-4BA2-B340-90EAB5A01E9C.jpeg

Thats what you were doing up there...

Had a great time, even though the WarPigs' brand new fan took a dump within an hour of being unloaded. I'll be honest, I enjoy the after party just as much or more.

Excellent tacos Saturday night @Trollhole Thanks for dinner

I now have 2 months to figure out the fan situation before I try again at GSMTR. See you guys in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom