Events/Trails April 22-24, 2022 Choccolocco Mtn (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BMThiker

I aim to misbehave
s-Moderator
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
UC is joining up with ACC Garage for this weekend event. The past several years ACC has been hosting their annual "Family Reunion" at Choccolocco in April. We'll reserve the big grassy group camp spot for anyone in a ground tent, RTT or small trailer setup. There are RV spots near this group camp if you prefer to have power/water options. The park has a pretty good variety of difficulty and the campground is tidy with a pretty nice bath house.

No limit on how many can come, but we'd like to get a headcount and shirt size for planning purposes.

Attending
1. @BMThiker & Kitty
2. @ACC Toyota & fam
3. @aquatech3
4. @NC LX (in his daily driver?)
5. @ceby
6. @Bryanseye
7. @jynx & @Mrsjynx
8. @Scott Novellas
9. @IcutYourCruiser (one way or another, see below)
10. @Trollhole (totin' the Craisin)
11. @Hugh Heifer & MH

2021-05_ACC (2).JPG

2021-05_ACC (32).JPG

2021-05_ACC (51).JPG

2021-05_ACC (70).JPG

Last edited:
I’ll be there in my 60. @IcutYourCruiser just informed me I’m right up the road so I have don’t have an excuse for not being there.

Im 2 hours north. There’s a place for camping, repairs, showers and last minute welding.

I’m really hoping I can make something happen. I can have the Crasin ready, but a tow rig might be the problem. Worst case I drive my 80 down to camp. I’d be happy to pull winch cable for a ride on the trails.

I’m in

@Mrsjynx and I will be there. Hopefully nobody hits a gas pipeline the week before so we can kill some dinosaurs and bring the WarPig this year. Mini-E said she wants to come, so I'll add fitting that seat I got for her to the "to-do" list.

RV spot reserved. Now just need to replace the rad fan and fuel pump on the pig. Looking forward to it.

Are any of the folks currently planning to attend coming from or thru Memphis to this ride. I have a set of tires and wheels at Cam's that I need to get and it would save me a trip to Memphis.

Thanks,

Matthew

Bueller....

Lol, yeah. Just wondered if anyone might be coming from the other way.

Shoulda let you know sizes - hope you guys figured us out based on hug size.
XL and L.
We will be up Friday late afternoon.
MH is planning a boozy dessert.

Shoulda let you know sizes - hope you guys figured us out based on hug size.
XL and L.
We will be up Friday late afternoon.
MH is planning a boozy dessert.
Dugan ordered an abundance of shirts I believe.

WarPig is ready for shakedown after recent upgrades. Ford is almost all back together for some test runs this weekend.

Need to open the big a$$ tent and air it out this weekend if it isn't raining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom