Anyone running Black Rhino ARMORY rims? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
If so does the offset work well on setting tires (offset) out, Im looking to gain an inch outward. My rims is cracked and Id rather use rims that give me an inch, instead of using spacers.

If so does the offset work well on setting tires (offset) out, Im looking to gain an inch outward. My rims is cracked and Id rather use rims that give me an inch, instead of using spacers.
I remember seeing someone on here with them. The offset calculators online should give you a good comparison

Adding spacers or doing this are equivalent and both will increase scrub radius. Boo

@buck208 Is running them on his LX450.

You can see how they look in his for sale thread

Reactions: RFB
Adding spacers or doing this are equivalent and both will increase scrub radius. Boo
Im trying to get rid of spacers totally, and the rims Ive ad for 3 yrs are cracking at lug holes.

Posting the specs of the rims you want would be helpful to the discussion.

I’m running some 17x9” KMC wheels with -12mm of offset. Which yields the same as OEM backspace. But I gain the 1” of wheel width. No noticeable scrub issues.

1795ARY-86140G1217x9.56x139.70-184.500GUNBLACK
17x9.5
-18 offset
4.50 backspacing

17x9.5

-18 offset
4.50 backspacing
I cant justify 450 a rim for KMCs if it was suspension or OEM no prob, but on flash I cant do it.

17x9.5

-18 offset
4.50 backspacing

That should net the same overall width (+2” overall) as I’m running. You’ll just have a 1/2” more wheel to the inside too on each side.

And my KMC’s are not beadlocks so no where near $450 each. I wanted to get the Hutchinson Beadlocks but couldn’t swallow the price either.

Reactions: RFB
That should net the same overall width (+2” overall) as I’m running. You’ll just have a 1/2” more wheel to the inside too on each side.

And my KMC’s are not beadlocks so no where near $450 each. I wanted to get the Hutchinson Beadlocks but couldn’t swallow the price either.
out of all the stuff Ive done to the truck rims make my head hurt.

Im selling a set of 37" blue krawlers with steel wheels that only have 2.25" of backspacing if your interested. I was going to run inner air locks on them. I decided to stick with 35s for now. They are a fairly serious wheeling tire though, not sure if your into that or not. But they would stick out pretty far without spacers.

so i would still need 1 in spacers? Is that accurate? Im only swapping rims becase the ION wheels Ive used finally started to crack.

I would not run spacers on anything. The only question is if the extra 1/2" is going to contact anything on the inside? That comes down to individual wheel design and diameter. But that extra could hit a tie rod. I'm not driving my 80 today so I can't post a pick how close mine are until I get home.

I would not run spacers on anything. The only question is if the extra 1/2" is going to contact anything on the inside? That comes down to individual wheel design and diameter. But that extra could hit a tie rod. I'm not driving my 80 today so I can't post a pick how close mine are until I get home.
I have to run spacers without them I scrub the radius arms, mud grapplers are wide AF

Did you buy the Black Rhino Wheels? If so, what back spacing did you use and how happy are you with it? Can you post some pics please?

I ordered them last night. I got the this:

16x86x139.70‑10112.1

3” lift. Tire dimensions are 315/75/16

Hoping I won’t have any problems.

17x9.5 -18 offset, 35x12.5, Nitto Ridge
Arsenals. Armorys come in the same spec.

6AC9E39A-F4D3-475E-8604-0F31FB5380DB.jpeg

960DA0E2-1B7A-47AD-946C-5AF5559A0767.jpeg

Last edited:
I ordered them last night. I got the this:

16x86x139.70‑10112.1

3” lift. Tire dimensions are 315/75/16

Hoping I won’t have any problems.

Just make sure you install with the hub-centric rings... at least mine came with them.

Thanks CYK.

I have to order the hub centric rings. Do I get the 112.1 outer diameter with 106.1 inner diameter? And what length lug nuts did you use? 1.5 inches? Or 2 inches?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom