anyone know anyone in TN on I40??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All,

I'm buying another 55 a little south of Knoxville and will be driving it on I-40 across TN back to west TN on Saturday. Hopefully, I'll have no problem, but I was hoping I could get a listing of folks along the route that might be willing to assist if anything happens. I'll have no backup, so if you all know anyone on the route that might be able to assist in the event of any issue, please PM me their cell and I'll reply with my cell.

Cheers and Happy Thanksgiving,

Mike

were-waiting-angry.gif

She's a peach. Drove her 323 miles back home with no problemos whatesoever. Everything works and is original. Look at the pics of the underside - the thing has never leaked any oil. That's crazy, maybe it has never had any oil in it??? It's got new floor pans and fender patches that look good. New windshield and windshield rubber.

Future plans are a tune up, fix the brakes and change the fluids. Shopping for some tires and OEM steelies to go with the hubcaps I've got. And then just drive it.

Anyone have any steelies they want to sell?

IMG_0030a.jpg

IMG_0031a.jpg

IMG_0033a.jpg

IMG_0032a.jpg

IMG_0034a.jpg

All I want for cquismuth is my fronth peeth.

Tune up complete, brakes adjusted, new light bulbs all the way around, new carb going in, and pulling bumpers to paint.

Next week, new water pump and pulling fenders to undercoat.

Gonna have a good running sleigh for Christmas hopefully!

F250E23C-035A-4B67-9AC7-BB59685263FA.jpeg

FB052201-88F5-4E6C-9912-9B5C2FC25934.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom