Anyone have a front driveshaft for an FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ChaserFJ60

Owner of CruiserHead.com
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiserhead.com
I'm doing an h55f swap on my fj60 so i can have one of the few BOSS 2FE h55F Fj60's :cool:, i have the rear drive shaft already, preferably good ujoints, slip joint has to be good of course. and if anyone happens to have a vacuum 4wd shifting solenoid ill take that too for the right price.

@SgtChase if you can find one in Austin... Toyota Land Cruiser Used Auto Parts Accessories | CruiserYard | Austin, Texas MUD Handle:Arcteryx

I am driving from ATX to Dallas and can bring it up for you (save $$ on shipping). I will likely leave on Weds- just a heads up

I emaild that guy asking him what condition the driveshaft was in and he just tould me that condition was not guaranteed and refused to answer about the ujoimts or slip joint. I dont think ill be buying from him at cruiser yard...
But thanks!

@SgtChase Sorry to hear about the poor customer service you received. I'm not affiliated in any way with them, just know that he buys used parts from some of us in ATX. I sold him my old 2F longblock and misc parts some time back.

Believe me, I know how difficult local used parts are to come by for old LCs. I'll keep an eye out

@SgtChase Sorry to hear about the poor customer service you received. I'm not affiliated in any way with them, just know that he buys used parts from some of us in ATX. I sold him my old 2F longblock and misc parts some time back.

Believe me, I know how difficult local used parts are to come by for old LCs. I'll keep an eye out
Thanks i appriciate that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom