Events/Trails Anybody interested in a run through The Rolls area the next few days ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DSRTRDR

I can mangle anything ...
SILVER Star
Threads
Michael and I are suggesting a run on possible dates: Tuesday 28th, Wednesday 29th, Thursday 30th - post up which day works best for you

the idea would be to meet at the Chevron gas station on Beeline Highway close to the Ft. McDowell Indian Reservation - then go on the Beeline and Bush Highways to the Probrecito staging area, and onto FR13 across The Rolls, all the way east to Cottonwood Camp, or other possible sidetrails

this run should be suitable for stock vehicles (air-up possibilities will be provided) - post up what you will bring - final options will be matched to the type/capabilities of rigs showing up

It's likely going to be a wet week.

how about we meet at 10am on Wednesday at the Chevron Gas station on Beeline Ft. McDowell Indian Reservation, right before the Verde River Bridge ?

@Jim S. and Lorna are in town, so they might join

how about we meet at 10am on Wednesday at the Chevron Gas station on Beeline Ft. McDowell Indian Reservation, right before the Verde River Bridge ?

@Jim S. and Lorna are in town, so they might join

That sounds great to me.

It's likely going to be a wet week.

surmising that The Rolls will be one of the wheeling areas least likely to fall victim to flash flooding

see y'all in the morning

what looked like a gloomy morning when we met up, turned into a bright and sunny day in the afternoon

Trucks in attendance:

@TheGrrrrr in the 2hundy
@Jim S. and Lorna in the silver LX450
@Wife in Kevin's LX450
@ChaseTruck in his Blazer
and myself in the 80

Last edited:
some pics:

JMS_0287 small.jpeg
JMS_0293 small.jpeg

JMS_0309 small.jpeg

Last edited:
more pics:

JMS_0341 small.jpeg
JMS_0347 small.jpeg
JMS_0357 small.jpeg

fun was had:

JMS_0359 small.jpeg
JMS_0369 small.jpeg
JMS_0389 small.jpeg
JMS_0393 small.jpeg

yes, there's some snow on the Four Peaks

JMS_0404 small.jpeg

Looks like you had a beautiful day, I was up a little further north that day below the Rim.

Zona

MUD MUD MUD :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom