Any reveiws on Raven Industries, Tempe, Az? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Mud,

Raven Industries in Tempe, AZ has a pretty decent deal on Gears / ARB Lockers installed for about $3300 F&R (90 day warranty on labor). Google searching is very sparse - only a half dozen positive reviews on any site I find (such a low number suggests employee and friend posts). Mud and Jeep forum searching results = nill. I know they have been in the same location for >1 year, (maybe longer). Apparently they do bumpers and other fab work as well.

Sooo, anyone have anything done there - especially gears or lockers?
If so, how was your experience?
90 days SHOULD be enough to find any install issues - what do you think?

raven industries, tempe - Google Search

Not sure with the company you're asking about, but since you're in AZ, I would suggest purchasing the locker you're interested in and contacting Ken AKA Zuk with toyotagearinstalls. Ken has installed 100s of lockers (including mine) and his reputation is top notch with very reasonable prices.

Not sure with the company you're asking about, but since you're in AZ, I would suggest purchasing the locker you're interested in and contacting Ken AKA Zuk with toyotagearinstalls. Ken has installed 100s of lockers (including mine) and his reputation is top notch with very reasonable prices.

This !!

He's in Chandler too.

I called him earlier based on my initial mud search. He only does 3rd members now, not full installs. Plus, total cost between his bench labor and parts (although reasonable) is still $500 more (plus my labor for R&R) than Raven. He is definitely an option I will keep in mind. Still looking for answers to the initial questions in my first post.

Last edited:
Try Will at Sierra Expeditions in Mesa as another option

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom