Any new members who have not received stickers??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have not received stickers or letter. Since it was a welcome letter, does that mean I'm not welcome?:grinpimp: See ya'll at the meeting.

Stickered.

When I joined, I never recieved a packet? Did not know there was one.....

Jay Conkin
300 Long Shoals Rd #7M
Arden, NC 28704

I should have put some in with the cab I sent ya.:whoops:

Did you get it?

I have not received anything from UC either....but thought it was because I was in Lowcountry Chapter and you were waiting for our own stickers to be finalized. Or it could have been because we are flatlanders...LOL

Nope you stuff should be in the mail.

Mine haven't arrived yet... I guess it is possible that the USPS has a hard time finding Piedmont.

Guys - I was out all weekend dragging a 60 carcass back to Greenville from Charleston. I have the following names to send stickers to:

David C.
Brad P.
Rick B.
Mark R.
Tim B.
Jay C.
Josh J.

:cheers: Sounds good! How does the carcass look?

Packets have been mailed to everyone who posted or PM'd me that they had not received anything. I also left a pile of stickers w/ Mooker82 to hand out for the Lowcountry guys. :cheers:

I got my letter......I got my letter:bounce::bounce2::bounce::bounce2:

I got my stickers....I got my stickers:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Got mine in the mail today! Thanks Juice!!!

I just returned from business trip past 3 weeks and had three envelopes on my desk...one had a welcome letter from TLCA, one had my IH8MUD.COM vinyl sticker, and one had three Upstate Cruiser stickers :) All I need is the Lowcountry version and I am set. LOL

Thanks.

I still ain't got no letter...:p

Even if I did, I'd loose it. The cleaning and packing process for the relocation is making my house look worse than it ever has. And, I guess I took more parts off the 40 than I thought! That junk is everywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom