Alaska Cruiser Trek 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Doohhh... ;) Kinda slow I guess... ;)

Mark...

Trails Article

Mark,

I just finished reading your article in the Jan/2000 Trails. How about doing one on the Trek. Maybe a composite of the last two or three. Get some of tha participants to write up a short summary. Just a thought.

Thanks for all the great photos and write ups.

Mark,

I just finished reading your article in the Jan/2000 Trails. How about doing one on the Trek. Maybe a composite of the last two or three. Get some of tha participants to write up a short summary. Just a thought.

Thanks for all the great photos and write ups.

Check out Nov/Dec 2006, Mar/Apr 2003, July/Aug 2002, Jan/Feb 2002 and there are a lot of photos and write-ups online by the people that have done them.

:beer:

We had articles in the Trails for all of the treks. the last one got pretty chopped up when it went into the Trails and gutted mercilessly even before that... I don't expect to be doing any more Trek Stories for the Trails

Mark...

Thanks for the replys. Having only joined last year, I havenot gotten around to purchasing all the back issues. The 2000-article made for great reading. Now I know which issues to purchase.

Yeah, that's going on my "bucket list"...fantastic pics!

Definitely on my bucket list as well. Beautiful pictures. I love the ruggedness of the trails you guys were on. Water crossings are still mentally tough for me.

fantastic stories and pics guys! i can't wait to sit around the camp-fire at the southern cruiser crawl so i can listen to clutchees' stories of this adventure. funny how i'm gonna travel 2000 miles east to hear about something that happened 2000 miles north of me.

one of these years.........

did somebody say 2010?!

yep, the blue monster is Charlie's

Mark...

Mark,

Are you still planning to run an ACT in 2010? Are the vehicle requirements likely to be the same? (35x12.5 tires, 1+ locker, 3-4' water crossings). If things work out the way I think they might, I'd like to do the trip as one last hurrah with my truck before rebuilding it into a clean, rust-free rig.

Mark,

Are you still planning to run an ACT in 2010? Are the vehicle requirements likely to be the same? (35x12.5 tires, 1+ locker, 3-4' water crossings). If things work out the way I think they might, I'd like to do the trip as one last hurrah with my truck before rebuilding it into a clean, rust-free rig.

I call shotgun.

Touche, I can't compete with ladies. Keep me in mind. Mine won't make it up there but I definitely want to do it one year.

Hard to say if the 2010 event will be a sure thing.
But I'd like to go again! I may even consider driving the HJ60 this time up. Its a great trip to do.
cheers.

Update for RockDoc. Bought locked axles with Bobby Long birfields. My rig may be ready for 2010.

Hard to say if the 2010 event will be a sure thing.
But I'd like to go again! I may even consider driving the HJ60 this time up. Its a great trip to do.
cheers.

Update for RockDoc. Bought locked axles with Bobby Long birfields. My rig may be ready for 2010.

If Mark runs it, and we all end up going, we could have our own little 60s wagon clique. D'Animal and Matt.McInnes have both made it known that they intend to do ACT 2010 will some pretty cool trucks (the extended cab and the 2F-ETI). I hope it's a go, cause it would be a blast.

Just wondering what I could do with the 100 between now and then. That dam truck surprises me all he time with what it can do.

Or we could bring the FJ40........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom