Builds AK HJ-75 (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Modified the air filter to cross over tube. Need to get a silicone sleeve for the connection.

A3721440-41C3-4FF7-95AE-79457E6E2DC9.jpeg

Painted

08FABB2B-77EC-4E8F-90E6-12B744988BB7.jpeg

Last edited:
Did I miss where you got the inter cooler? That’s nice!

spent two days doing the intercooler plumbing. I got the right side done, but I need some more angle pipe options for the left side to connect to the turbo. Hopefully will get the parts I need in a couple of days. Once it's all done I will take it out to get welded up and and put beed on the appropriate ends.
Time to start tackling the wiring. Collecting all the wiring harnesses and such. Found out I must have sent the only lhd steering column I had with the LJ I sold so now on the search for a lhd steering column or the upper part with all the switches and electrical stuff.

The columns themselves aren’t RH/LD specific. Only the combination switch is.

My tilt steering column I rebuilt for my rig was from a LH truck.

Just an FYI.

So, since I am changing my interior color to the blue/grey I pickup up a takeoff front flooring from a 79 ute hoping I could make it work. Unfortunately as you can see in the pictures the center section is the worst for fitting holes locations. Could cut that out and leave open but would look pretty bad. So, on the search for replacement flooring. Factory new seems unobtainum. I think one can get aftermarket ones from Australia but they are for a rhd, but they might get close enough, as long as the holes on the bump are correct.

6F52DAC0-9441-48EC-96F2-E0E7D946BF38.jpeg

BC4E070C-D6E2-4F38-A090-99D46C2849A7.jpeg

FC5AB80A-0012-4845-843F-A070644B2D0C.jpeg

79 floor mats won’t work.

You need the earlier 7x front portion and then use the one I have posted up before and cut the sides a bit to make them fit where the seats are.

Works fine. Just requires some side trimming

79 floor mats won’t work.

You need the earlier 7x front portion and then use the one I have posted up before and cut the sides a bit to make them fit where the seats are.

Works fine. Just requires some side trimming
Did you post that in your current 3B rebuild thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom