Aisin / Asco Reproduction Free Wheel Hub Spacers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

John Smith

In the garage
SILVER Star
Threads
For Sale: Brand new reproduction Aisin / Asco Free Wheel Hub Spacers. Commercially water jet cut from T-304 stainless steel and hand finished by me, to remove the "frosting" from the manufacturing process. $9.50 for two spacers mailed first class postage paid to the lower 48. I have 45 sets for sale.

I have found this part is NLA from Toyota and seems to be a wear part, so I hope I'm not the only one who needs them. I believe this part is the same for all FJ40, FJ55, and FJ60 Land Cruisers with free wheel hubs from the factory. I modeled the part on both a spacer from my 78 FJ55 ASCO hubs, along with a spacer from a set of brand new Aisin hubs.

I personally needed this part to rebuild my FJ40 and FJ55 hubs, so I decided to have a run of 100 made and am selling the rest. If there is no interest, I have some nifty SS washer paperweights. I intend this to be a one off production run. I had no idea how much time and roloc sanding discs it would take just to knock the frosting off these things. I hand sanded the centers and left the outside edge unfinished, as it makes no contact with the hub body.

If interested please let me know via PM. I'll take USPS money order, or PayPal. Send me your shipping info and how you would like to pay so I can provide my information. I'll ship after receiving your payment.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Please see the pictures below to see what I am selling.
Free Wheel Hub.jpg

Original on the left, lightly sanded center, raw on right, bag of raw unfinished in background. It is easy to see the "frosting" on the spacer on the right, left over from the manufacturing process.
IMG_9561.JPG

Last edited:
PM sent.

PM sent as well. Been looking for these to complete my rebuild.

Just made life a little easier. Thanks John.

For Sale: Brand new reproduction Aisin / Asco Free Wheel Hub Spacers. Commercially water jet cut from T-304 stainless steel and hand finished by me, to remove the "frosting" from the manufacturing process. $9.00 or $9.50, depending on payment method, for two spacers mailed first class postage paid to the lower 48. I have 45 sets for sale.

I have found this part is NLA from Toyota and seems to be a wear part, so I hope I'm not the only one who needs them. I believe this part is the same for all FJ40, FJ55, and FJ60 Land Cruisers with free wheel hubs from the factory. I modeled the part on both a spacer from my 78 FJ55 ASCO hubs, along with a spacer from a set of brand new Aisin hubs.

I personally needed this part to rebuild my FJ40 and FJ55 hubs, so I decided to have a run of 100 made and am selling the rest. If there is no interest, I have some nifty SS washer paperweights. I intend this to be a one off production run. I had no idea how much time and roloc sanding discs it would take just to knock the frosting off these things. I hand sanded the centers and left the outside edge unfinished, as it makes no contact with the hub body.

If interested please let me know via PM. I'll take cash, check, money order, or PayPal. Send me your shipping info and how you would like to pay so I can provide my information. If you wish to pay with PayPal the price is $9.50. All other methods of payment will be $9.00. I'll ship after receiving your payment. If paying by personal check, please be prepared to wait until it clears my bank.

View attachment 1308477

Original on the left, lightly sanded center, raw on right, bag of raw unfinished in background. It is easy to see the "frosting" on the spacer on the right, left over from the manufacturing process. View attachment 1308479

Hi I am in need of your spacers have looked everywhere for them and no luck I will buy 2 sets just don't know how.

For Sale: Brand new reproduction Aisin / Asco Free Wheel Hub Spacers. Commercially water jet cut from T-304 stainless steel and hand finished by me, to remove the "frosting" from the manufacturing process. $9.50 for two spacers mailed first class postage paid to the lower 48. I have 45 sets for sale.

If interested please let me know via PM. I'll take USPS money order, or PayPal. Send me your shipping info and how you would like to pay so I can provide my information. I'll ship after receiving your payment.

View attachment 1308477

Original on the left, lightly sanded center, raw on right, bag of raw unfinished in background. It is easy to see the "frosting" on the spacer on the right, left over from the manufacturing process. View attachment 1308479
I need a pair of spacers if you have any left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom