Air Locker Actuator Conversion from Russia! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So searching around i found this site. They make air actuators for 80 series rigs. I built my own rear actuator from a DIY on the main forum then i came across this. I'm skeptical about the Russia thing but it is kind of out of the ordinary product to scam someone on. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger for the front since the front actuator motor went out a few days after the rear. This is all set ready to go and they have kits also. For $120 + $60 shipping - it seems too good to be true and need the opinion from you all on what you think about this. Legit? or Scam?

Differential parts, ring & pinions and air lockers

rvk8-actuator_345x345@2x.jpg

rvk95-actuator_345x345@2x.jpg

Small dollar amounts for a scam. Just pay with PayPal, you can't go wrong. They (Russia) have great resources and people that can make stuff.

Have you taken the actutor apart to see what might be wrong? Alot of times the magnets for the motor just come unglued. A little jb weld and bam! you've got a working locker.

From my time spent working in NE Philly, I have a hard time trusting Eastern Europeans. In all seriousness you are probably ok. I'd also like point out that I think it's highly unlikely that anyone read the website without the typical Russian accent in their inner monologue.

Have you taken the actutor apart to see what might be wrong? Alot of times the magnets for the motor just come unglued. A little jb weld and bam! you've got a working locker.

Yeh I did that 2 years ago, but this time it's a gonner

So did anybody use the lockers from Russia?
If yes are you happy and on which website did you bought them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom