Air intake hose 12ht (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
theres a split in my air intake hose, running from the air filter to the turbo on my 12ht diesel.
does anyone have an alternative for a replacement. EBay are super expensive for original part

Hi all,
theres a split in my air intake hose, running from the air filter to the turbo on my 12ht diesel.
does anyone have an alternative for a replacement. EBay are super expensive for original part
use some tape and fix it. Good tape.

Thanks heaps guys.
At the moment I have gone with the tape method.:)
I just thought there might be another model that would fit at lower $$$

Hi worldwide team,
my one needs replacing too.
Just searched but I can't get a genuine one right now from various warehouses like partssouq or amajama, allfourx4 in Australia ran out of stock. Are they everywhere out of stock ?
Im currently scanning the boyracer turbo go faster websites but none seem to have the required 70x80x180 (from allfourx4 website) dimensions .
Has anybody found a sort of fitting alternative ? Could be 80 id both ends and a hose sleeve to up the 70 to 80 on the filter side.
This comes quite close but I don't know the length yet. Hose Shop | Silicone Reducer - http://hoseshop.co.nz/our-products/hoses/silicone-rubber-adaptors/silicone-reducer
Anybody ?

Hi worldwide team,
my one needs replacing too.
Just searched but I can't get a genuine one right now from various warehouses like partssouq or amajama, allfourx4 in Australia ran out of stock. Are they everywhere out of stock ?
Im currently scanning the boyracer turbo go faster websites but none seem to have the required 70x80x180 (from allfourx4 website) dimensions .
Has anybody found a sort of fitting alternative ? Could be 80 id both ends and a hose sleeve to up the 70 to 80 on the filter side.
This comes quite close but I don't know the length yet. Hose Shop | Silicone Reducer - http://hoseshop.co.nz/our-products/hoses/silicone-rubber-adaptors/silicone-reducer
Anybody ?

i have a file drawer of OEM NOS Hoses

ill check now
70x80x180

hang tite

0.0.jpg

I think it's something you need to buy genuine. If your driving it in dirt and dust I couldn't bring myself to rely and trust some tape.

An engine rebuild is probably $15,000+. I couldn't live with myself if I dusted my engine coz I was too cheap to buy a hose.

Hi all,
Same thing happened to mine. Replaced it with the super expensive Ebay hose and kept the old one as a emergency spare ( will probably never need it ) ;).

Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 07.02.27.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom