For Sale AHC components (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
AEEFC760-86A5-4E5B-BA49-A6E3F383EE14.jpeg
EDD39B47-A73F-4A5D-93CE-CA75AC50DDE7.jpeg
3E4EEFA1-0A3A-4CEE-983A-C8B1738CD203.jpeg
Selling AHC components out of my lx470. Everything was in good working order when pulled. I pulled just to convert to conventional for ease of parts if ever needed. I would prefer to sell the lot of it together. I’m not selling shocks because I dropped one and damaged the port and IMHO there’s no point to sell just 3 unless you want them and the heaight sensors have already been sold too. Selling for $550. Willing to ship. I live in Las Vegas, NV and am willing to meet up in within the area as well.

Last edited:
What year truck and how many miles? The parts look to be in great shape.

Thanks! I wish I’d thought to look here before I ordered a new controller. If I end up needing any more parts I’ll get back with you. Don’t throw these away because someone will end up needing them if I don’t.

All I may need is the control module. It’s under the dash. Would you be willing to sell separately?

I didn’t pull it.... yeah I’ll sell separately. I’ll have to pull it this week. Are you talking about the switch. Or is there something else I didnt pull. If you could snap a pic... maybe email it to me so I make sure I get the right thing you’re talking about.

Lozinemag@gmail.com

That’ll work. Let me see if I can get you a part # and maybe a picture to be doubly sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom