Aftermarket Wheel Thread (non Toyota, non TRD) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took those from icon vehicle dynamics gallery. I think the methods are wrapped in 35's

Took those from icon vehicle dynamics gallery. I think the methods are wrapped in 35's
yeah I think those methods are proly 18x9 with a 25mm offset, and like Willy said, wrapped in 35's! Damn that's a good looking rig! I'd prefer the black Methods, but that's just me!

Noticed Fuel doing the Anza's in a bronze too, which would really look great on some vehicles.

I'm leaning towards that bronze. I think it would look good against the tan/gold color of my '13. I wish I could find someone with them mounted on the same color truck so I could confirm that.

I'm leaning towards that bronze. I think it would look good against the tan/gold color of my '13. I wish I could find someone with them mounted on the same color truck so I could confirm that.

How about a little shotty photoshop action? :) I'd certainly say you'd want to see them in person and see how they match up to your color. If there is a too much of a variance, they may not flow too well. I've always loved the black wheels on the Gold 200 that was featured at SEMA some years ago.

gold.jpg

I don't think bronze would look good on a gold truck. Just my honest opinion. I'd go with black, or gunmetal.

How about a little shotty photoshop action? :) I'd certainly say you'd want to see them in person and see how they match up to your color. If there is a too much of a variance, they may not flow too well. I've always loved the black wheels on the Gold 200 that was featured at SEMA some years ago.

I didn't care for the silver on the the SEMA wheels. Something about the silver trim ring feels like too much bling to me - like they tried to put diamond studs on those wheels. Then again I'm not crazy about the trim ring on the Fuel's either.

200rightside-jpg.184667

I don't think bronze would look good on a gold truck. Just my honest opinion. I'd go with black, or gunmetal.

Photoshop was a good idea. Now that I see it I'm not sure if I like the Bronze. Maybe I need to photoshop in ARB bumpers and a Gamiviti rack.

Gunmetal might be an option. I do really like Kreitin's build. There's something about all-black wheels that I don't love in pictures - like there's no definition between the tire and the wheel. Maybe I'm just a picky bastard.

Ok they're on an FJ Cruiser, but Matte Black is looks like the right color on tan.

Toyota_FJ_Cruiser_with_20_inch_Anza_GM_4.jpg

Are any of these wheels hub centric? I prefer wheels to fit the hub, not just the bolt pattern.

Thanks
Rob

I really, really like those Bronze Fuel Anza's - I reckon they would look nice on a pearl white wagon. I have't got my salvaged ARB bar painted yet - I was going with the factory pearl white, but maybe something else to make it fit with that bronze...???

Are any of these wheels hub centric? I prefer wheels to fit the hub, not just the bolt pattern.

Thanks
Rob
The only one I know hub centric are SCS wheels. Unfortunately the only ones they offer 5x150 are 20". They do a lot with Tacoma, 4Runner. Nice looking wheels though.

The only one I know hub centric are SCS wheels. Unfortunately the only ones they offer 5x150 are 20". They do a lot with Tacoma, 4Runner. Nice looking wheels though.

I posted somewhere that SCS told me when I inquired that they don't have LC specific designs in mind (but would consider it if they got an overwhelming outpouring of requests). They have decided to go after the Tundra market though and have some 18" offerings in the pipeline...

I posted somewhere that SCS told me when I inquired that they don't have LC specific designs in mind (but would consider it if they got an overwhelming outpouring of requests). They have decided to go after the Tundra market though and have some 18" offerings in the pipeline...
Yeah that's what they told me as well but they went with 20s instead of 18s. Dang tundra guys and their 20s!

Fuel Anza 18x9 I picked up from another Mud member. I do have some minor rubbing in the front fender and edge of bumper, I have the oem spacer to install and hopefully correct that problem.
0506160806a_HDR_zpsfjmtjvsp.jpg
20160505_182950_zpswlqhi9dc.jpg
11ef18aa-99ac-4cc2-a8d9-f64e054d2ad4_zpsbob44knl.jpg

Gotta a little something in the mail earlier this week:D....
Dropped off the cruiser at Cruiser Oufitters to get a little something installed so that the above little somethings would fit....:D:D
Hit the tire store this morning, and made it all happen. Pretty darn happy so far!

DSC_7073.jpg

Thanks!

SCS wheels are nice, I have a set on my Tacoma!

taco1.jpg

All these wheels are also hub centric wheels if not you would have vibration issues. All 5x150 wheels will be at larger bore (toyota). They are about the only 5x150

All these wheels are also hub centric wheels if not you would have vibration issues. All 5x150 wheels will be at larger bore (toyota). They are about the only 5x150

Thanks! Thought I'd do some research.

LC200 has 5x150 BP with CB of 110.1 mm according to this site. Toyota Land Cruiser 2015 - Wheel & Tire Sizes, PCD, Offset and Rims specs

Fuel Anza 5x150BP 18x9 has a 110.3 CB according to Anza - D557 - Fuel Off-Road Wheels
Fuel Beast, x150BP 18x9 has a 110.3 CB according to Beast - D564 - Fuel Off-Road Wheels
Ultra Maverick, 5x150BP 18x9 has a 110.3 CB according to ULTRA 234-235 Maverick - Ultra Wheel
Method Mesh, 5x150BP, 18x9, has a CB 110 according to Method Race Wheels Mesh Matte Black | 4WheelOnline.com

I could not find specifics on any other wheel mentioned in this thread, but I'd say these are hubcentric, all within a mm, which is nothing on a 35" tire.

These Volk wheels are sexy, but spendy! I remember there were some copies on the Tacoma wheel thread over on Tacomaworld but I can't remember what they were.

Rays Volk Racing TE37X Wheels 18X9 5X150 0 Offset Bronze Large P.C.D.

Answered my own question! LOL, hope this helps someone besides me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom