Builds after KOH LV build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the replies. The LV will still see occasional lite duty use. Especially if there's a vintage run or something like that.

I just came across your thread about a week ago. I have to agree with the others, your pics and trips and very good motivation to get my rig on the road!! Thank you!

Gotcha, I am a big fan of an overdrive. Took the LV up to Overland, about 3.5 hrs on the highway, and it was not bad at all. She is comfortable to drive at 70mph which allows me to get farther before I head off road which is nice. I don't mind the bench seat. Bouncy, but plenty of room for man spreading so I can get comfortable. :steer: :)

The LV was on this trip in spirit. The new LX preformed better than expected. Anyways, here's the pix.
20200111_112602.jpg
20200111_115606.jpg
20200111_115835.jpg
20200111_124822.jpg
20200111_130309.jpg

I know it's not the same as the LV trips, but my wagon adventures continue over here:

The next run for the LV probably won't be for a month or so..........the Copper State Cruisers Classic Run. I need to do some maintenance and address a few items before than. Stay tuned.

I bet if you put your LV body on your LX chassis they would appreciate your posts more. I could be wrong though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom