Builds after KOH LV build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That’s fricken amazing that they actually let you walk under that powerful water!!

That’s fricken amazing that they actually let you walk under that powerful water!!

We were talking about that when we were there. Hopefully they leave it open. There is rarely any flow at the dam. Alot of dirt bikes cross under there too to connect different routes.
Years ago, you could drive across the dam right where the water flows. Obviously only when it was dry though...lol

Amazing photos of all that water in the desert ! My times in the general Phoenix area found a lot of efforts at every intersection to conserve and hold whatever runoff you get. Where is all that Verde River water headed--I hope to some storage area or underground aquifer?

Most of it is headed to Bartlett Lake to be stored for later use.
At this point, most of our lakes, storage, are 90 percent or better. It's a good thing.

Jack have you met the guy who’s building an LV down near you i lent him my seat brackets to have reproduced and lost track of him

Jack have you met the guy who’s building an LV down near you i lent him my seat brackets to have reproduced and lost track of him

I don't really know him. Meet him once before he had the LV.
Contact @murf here on the board. He works for Camelback Toyota. That dudes LV was down there getting work done. Maybe he can help you.

it happens...;)

Tenney Toyota in Seattle worked on my pig 18+ years ago when they were still around. I’m sure it added a bit of class to the shop floor. I’ll bet a few swear words too.

@murf I’ve picked up a few things from Camelback and have inquired about parts availability through their website. Would it be better to inquire through you here on Mud or continue through CB’s website? Either way is ok with me.

This picture is priceless! Absolutely love it .

I have found the car guys are car guys, no matter where they are. A few years back I was lucky enough to have several of my dream vehicles at the same time, I 1974FJ 40 and 1970 VW bus I restored with my daughter, and a Porsche 911. The 911 needed a fuel sending unit so I drove the VW bus up to the Porsche dealership in Scottsdale. Parked in the visitor spot went in and got my part, when I came out every salesman was off the floor and walking around the bus smiling and talking and taking pictures. Once again Cara guys are car guys

Tenney Toyota in Seattle worked on my pig 18+ years ago when they were still around. I’m sure it added a bit of class to the shop floor. I’ll bet a few swear words too.

@murf I’ve picked up a few things from Camelback and have inquired about parts availability through their website. Would it be better to inquire through you here on Mud or continue through CB’s website? Either way is ok with me.

The easiest way is to go through the website. Or, you can call the wholesale line as well and ask for Jorge. 1800-528-6051. Im the service guy - they wont let me have parts access so I would pass you over to Jorge anyway. Thanks!

Took the wagon out to explore some mine sites and do some camping. About a 280 mile trip. Checked out a great area and saw some cool stuff.
20190316_121101.jpg
20190316_124332.jpg
20190316_124522.jpg
20190316_131219.jpg
20190316_131352.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom