ACC Garage Family Reunion, May 14-16, 2021 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Prices at the local convenience store where I live just outside Tallassee, AL price increased to $2.99 but they had gas. I topped off the 60 and returned with 4 five gallon Sceptors. Drove south to Andalusia, AL yesterday afternoon and stopped at the Gitty-Up-N-Go. They had fuel but only premium at $3.++. Maybe the stupidity will subside over the next couple of days.
I sure hope so. Wasn’t on my dime, but last night I had to get 30something gallons from the blue hose.

Sorry but I'm not going to make it. Work is killing me right now and there's a big meeting Friday afternoon I can't miss, since I'm the one running it. With everything going on, I've only managed to get half the front axle done, and no way to get the other half done before the weekend. Take plenty of pics!

Sorry but I'm not going to make it. Work is killing me right now and there's a big meeting Friday afternoon I can't miss, since I'm the one running it. With everything going on, I've only managed to get half the front axle done, and no way to get the other half done before the weekend. Take plenty of pics!
Dang it man! See you at SAS

Yep, we are trying to decide what our game plan is going to be. Heard a few minutes ago that Colonial is working to get opened back up tonight. If things start to level out we will be rolling in the warRig on Friday, otherwise it'll be GX plus camp trailer.

@Bama4door Can i get an update. Fuel availability will be the deciding factor on our game plan. I was soo hoping to make the maden run of the WarPig since it moved into the Tucker stable, but don't want to end up stranded in Alabama...

My father said all of the stations in Anniston/Oxford have gas. He is about 10-15 mins from choc. Park
@jynxand you miss this post?

@Bama4door Can i get an update. Fuel availability will be the deciding factor on our game plan. I was soo hoping to make the maden run of the WarPig since it moved into the Tucker stable, but don't want to end up stranded in Alabama...
I’ve been stranded since 82. I don’t recommend.

No gas issues here around Bham, but @CSteppe82 mentioned earlier there wasn’t any issues around Jacksonville either. I think we’re all good.

My wife is out looking for gas now and finding lots of bags on nozzles...

What's SAS?

I'm hoping the shortages will subside by tomorrow. Colonial is back online as of 5pm yesterday. It will take a little bit of time to play catch up for all the dummies that filled 55 gal drums on Tuesday.

SAS = Solid Axle Summit, another event in Colorado in August.

Never heard of that one, but sounds interesting for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom