For Sale '99 LC100 249k Miles $19,990 Portland, OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Came across this LC100 a few weeks back. After emailing the dealership several times and only getting auto responses from an "Eric", I called to get a price. They want nearly $20k for it. It has been listed for some time. Sharing for interest.

OME lifted
New-ish Toyo MT's
Funky roof basket
Clean interior
Semi-okay exterior
Some rust to be expected

Last edited:
Yea I found this a few months ago and got the same answer. From what I can tell after learning more its probably a 10k truck with a huge price increase for some reason. Interesting they still have it at 20k...

Yea I found this a few months ago and got the same answer. From what I can tell after learning more its probably a 10k truck with a huge price increase for some reason. Interesting they still have it at 20k...

I've noticed a lot of "boutique" style dealerships tend to do this with vehicles. I had a friend run the VIN. It was purchased at auction for $5300. Go figure.

Yeah I called on this one too. The sales dude was a total dick. He kept trying to justify his price point when I simply asked him if I was to trade in a vehicle with a similar build/miles/maintenance what he’d give me.....

Yeah I called on this one too. The sales dude was a total dick. He kept trying to justify his price point when I simply asked him if I was to trade in a vehicle with a similar build/miles/maintenance what he’d give me.....

Typical tactics. Runaround‘s. Salesmen have to “own” the dialogue. If they can’t own the dialogue they can’t own you. Therefore they can’t rip you off. This sales strategy works with various industries.

This dealership had a number of vehicles I was interested in (this one in particular) but all were overpriced and modded in-house. They slap on some tires, a rack, and do what they call a "black out/emblem pkg". While Im all for dealers creating a certain look with their vehicles Im not for unprofessionalism and ridiculous pricing.

LC is no longer listed. Hopefully one of you were able to work out a sweet deal. I'd love to hear any feedback, positive or negative, with this dealer.

"Sold."

Price was ridiculous.

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 10.47.51 AM.png

Being that these guys are a 5-minute drive from me I've actually helped a buddy buy a GX from this dealership and a couple of other buds who checked out some of their 100-series, including this one. Other than that I am not affiliated, but I did want to say these guys specialize in this type of vehicle and get them often. Lots of Toyota 4x4s. They do not negotiate prices generally so what you see is basically what you will pay, but you can make deals on your trade in. They do customize rigs usually with a blackout package, roof rack, tires, and sometimes a lift. The vehicle seems to dictate the degree of work they do as one 100 we saw had only a roof rack added because it was so clean. Everything they list eventually sells, some are priced high but some are more in line with what you would expect to pay.

In person, Eric and the other sales guys are pleasant and helpful, so is the owner. They are all enthusiasts and the owner s from the Middle East so he has a passion for Land Cruisers. I just wanted to offer an unbiased, personal opinion.

Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 12.25.06 PM.png

I'm in the surrounding Portland area, and am motivated to sell my 98 LX470 with 187K. I also just had the full timing belt service done. You can message me if you have any questions, or want to see more pics. Haven't posted it here yet, but I probably will soon. Asking $7,999 OBO. Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback CloudCity. It helps a ton knowing the owner is a fan of the LC and similar platforms. Might just make a drive down and have a chat if they offer something in my radar.

Being that these guys are a 5-minute drive from me I've actually helped a buddy buy a GX from this dealership and a couple of other buds who checked out some of their 100-series, including this one. Other than that I am not affiliated, but I did want to say these guys specialize in this type of vehicle and get them often. Lots of Toyota 4x4s. They do not negotiate prices generally so what you see is basically what you will pay, but you can make deals on your trade in. They do customize rigs usually with a blackout package, roof rack, tires, and sometimes a lift. The vehicle seems to dictate the degree of work they do as one 100 we saw had only a roof rack added because it was so clean. Everything they list eventually sells, some are priced high but some are more in line with what you would expect to pay.

In person, Eric and the other sales guys are pleasant and helpful, so is the owner. They are all enthusiasts and the owner s from the Middle East so he has a passion for Land Cruisers. I just wanted to offer an unbiased, personal opinion.

I'm glad to hear they're sound folks. However, purchasing the LC100 at auction for $4300(Ran VIN through auctionhouse) and adding in-house plastidip/wraps and roof baskets is far from a $19,9xx price range IMO. They did re-wrap the leather with Lseat's and did a good job. When it comes to buying preferences, to each their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom