97 TLC...... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[quote author=Beowulf link=board=2;threadid=5733;start=msg46099#msg46099 date=1064897553]
Rick,
Mine is the RS3000 and will reach about 50' with a new battery but a longer range doesn't help much because it will relock if you don't open a door within a few seconds.
-B-

[/quote]

Sniff, sniff. Mine is RS3000 too and the ECU is under the driver seat. But the range is pathetic. :'( Just a couple of feet ( 5 feet or so) and only at a certain angle from the car. This is with new batteries.

As for the chirp , it is not consistant. Sometimes there is sound and sometimes there is none. Could this be caused by some loose wiring? ???

My system works from very far and has an alarm setup too. In addition it feature security monitoring over a distance of 1000m and has a small LCD Display that shows me the entry point of a burglar and has vibration too.

I like it because it shows me when a window or the hood is still open and when the boot is not closed properly. :D

Mike

Razor,
If you keep deleting all the text in your posts, no one is going to help you. :slap: :slap: :slap: :flipoff2:

PM me with your addy. I'll send ya $0.25 so you can buy a clue. :flipoff2:

sheesh...
I'm tellin' you, here we are in the US thinking we are the hottest stuff around and nice folks around the world like Mike have keys with TVs built in that tell them what door the thieves are coming in....
Man, back to work guys, where are the US engineers when you need them? Surfing the web or somethin' I'm sure, and not looking for the weather either... <G>
E

Bah, all that is just more stuff to break when you beat on your truck in the woods.

I don't want my car to talk to me, I just want it to survive.

:flipoff2:

Dan,

for wheeling I have an override button and shut the whole system off. And the alarm points are set in such a way that you have to ripp off your whole rig before they are spoiled.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom