97 4Runner With Needed Help In All Areas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello!
I have recently picked up a 97 3.4 4Runner and have many things I plan to work on. First off I had misfires in 1,3 and 5 but was fixed by replacing the Ignition Coils (which I was very surprised how nice and easy it was). Next on the list to replace is one I am not very excited about and can use ALL the knowledge and experience I can get. This involves replacing the heater core. The previous owner has told and shown me that it was leaking and because of this it has been bypassed. As it is summer I feel as though it is the right time to replace it before winter comes and it is an issue. So ALL tips are invited.

Next runner up issue is to raise the front as it rubs on the 35’s on sharp corners, as it sits the front is on a 1.5 inch lift (Coils and a spacer). The back end is on a 3” lift with only coils and no spacer making it not level. I’m hoping to get info on maybe finding coils for the front that will help and still work with my shocks or even finding spacers bigger than 1.5.

It has 238k and is running solid. Plan to give it a tune up and oil change soon but knowing the old owner, it has been taken care of to this point. Really appreciate all the help I can get. 🤘🤘

6FA6425D-9F93-43E0-8646-5BB5212ABDCE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom