Parting Out 96 FZJ80 in se WI (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Never got an email. Text me 262-893-1320.

Update

Recently sold parts
Hood sold
Upper hatch sold
Headlights sold
Taillights sold
Air box sold
Core support sold

Still have all doors, bottom tailgate,both front fenders and flares,pass power mirror, rear side lights, full dash, engine parts, tcase trans, she'll, driveshafts both, starter, alternator, etc..

Looking for the throttle cable bracket on left side of engine and hard heater pipe that goes over the exhaust manifold ( if in good condition) Price and shipped to 64505

Looking for the throttle cable bracket on left side of engine and hard heater pipe that goes over the exhaust manifold ( if in good condition) Price and shipped to 64505
Will check on condition in a bit. Should have both parts..

Pending...
Front springs available?
Pending on front springs waiting for payment last couple of days. They are 8 wraps. I have rear for sure. I'll let you know about the front, if he's doesn't pay.

Sent you a text. Need a LR quarter panel and the metal above the windshield. Should be able to pic up if your near Milwaukee.

HEADLIGHT SIDE DRIVER AND TAILLIGHT SIDE PASSENGER How Much to laredo Texas Thanks
Headlights sold. Tailights sold. I do have a driver's side headlight but the mounting tabs are broken if your interested but I think both upper mounts broke off.

I need a Front Drivers Side Door Latch. The mechanical part inside the door that hits the "striker bar". Also, need the door hing.
I have both. Pm me for details..

Still have the shell(will cut what u need)all doors and lower tailgate. Have all four door (no rust)handles : interior and exterior and all door panels and all speaker covers, glass. Motor parts available, head, valve cover,cams, power steering pump,starter, alternator, injectors, intake,fan, shroud, sensors,clutch fan, abs box, power antenna, interior stuff, gas cap door plus cables for hood and gas cap, gas tank , driveshafts, tcase, seats(no driver seat)All parts located in Madison/ Milwaukee area.

Hey Deftoned,
Interested In front calipers a a plates, shipped to Canada T2E7K7

Cheers!
Sorry going with axles complete..good luck in your searching..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom