Parting Out 96 FZJ80 in se WI (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cargo area floormat, and 2nd row one too?

If decent, even the fr pair.

Any still there?

Carpet was is rough shape so I threw most of it out. I have the second row carpet piece but it's pretty dirty and would take a good deal of effort to get it clean.

Power antennae still available, drivers side vent louvre at rear of sliding window, and how about passenger corner marker light?

Thanks!

Power antennae still available, drivers side vent louvre at rear of sliding window, and how about passenger corner marker light?

Thanks!

I have the passenger side corner marker light. And I also have the drivers rear vent behind slider window. Power antenna is sold. PM me if interested..thanks.

How about the turn signal/low beam - high beam switch on the steering column. How much shipped to 85206

I sold the wiper switch and I don't remember if these were on the same assembly. I might have them but I'd have to check tomorrow.if it's separate from the wiper switch then I still have it..

HI on my list - all 4 doors (no rear hatch) rust free and images taken from the underside, 3 wiper arms, left rear mud flap.... u still have? Likely would have to pick up as most people dont want to ship to Pembina ND 58271

Pm sent

What fender flares are left and price w shipping to 39202? Mud flaps?

HI on my list - all 4 doors (no rear hatch) rust free and images taken from the underside, 3 wiper arms, left rear mud flap.... u still have? Likely would have to pick up as most people dont want to ship to Pembina ND 58271
What fender flares are left and price w shipping to 39202? Mud flaps?
Mud flaps sold. Rear flares sold. I have both front fenders with flares not seperating flares from fenders. 75 fender with flare, no rust or dents..

All I have left from your list is the 2 front wiper arms..

I would like the bottom tracks to the front seats if they are power. Also the back lift gate and exhaust system of its in good condition. Message me or call or text 574 398 1998

How about the intake manifold and exhaust manifold and the dome light fixtures? I'm in Brookfield, BTW.

Replied pm.
I would like the bottom tracks to the front seats if they are power. Also the back lift gate and exhaust system of its in good condition. Message me or call or text 574 398 1998

How about the intake manifold and exhaust manifold and the dome light fixtures? I'm in Brookfield, BTW.

I have the intake and exhaust manifolds in good shape with part of the downpipes still attached. I have some dome lights too. I'm only 20 minutes away in oconomowoc.

front/rear Locker switch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom