I hope this is not a waste of space. I get a lot of help from here and don't feel I contribute much so hopefully someone will appreciate this. I have a 94 with EGR and PAIR. About two weeks ago I removed the PAIR system. I did a very simple job of just unbolting everything. Plugged the big intake hose on the air cleaner. Plugged the little hard vac line on the head with a screw and FIPG screwed in a short section on vac line. Then I moved my O2 sensors to the new openings that were created by removing the PAIR system. This was my main reason for removing the PAIR. I wanted to keep the O2 plugs cleaner and out from behind the rear wheel. I then used OEM Toyota block off plates and gaskets to fill the O2 holes near the cat. I cant remember the part number but they are in some other posts. Only slight snafu was that I rounded a few threads on one of the exhaust studs holding in the PAIR system and had to clean them up with a die. Just use some care removing them. I didn't pull the EGR fuse because I wanted to see what it did. No codes at all in the last two weeks. It did idle low at first around 400 but really smooth and no codes. After a few days it returned to normal. Now idles around 650 just like normal. At this time no problems. Hope someone can use this info.