91-94 Functional clock replacement (2 Viewers)

What to mount here

• Ram ball

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • SwitchPro9100

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Delta VS

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
deltavs.com
Howdy all. Finally getting this project off the back burner.

Ram mount is already figured out, SwitchPro prototype is printing now, what other things would you like to mount in this location? It's a 2-piece assembly that sandwiches the OEM dash after removing the clock, so it's fairly stout. Putting something like a full size tablet would be too much though, so keep that in mind when imagining things for this spot (might work for something like that if used in conjunction with a Ram ball on the shifter console, using two arms to keep tablet super steady??). MOST things can probably be handled by the ram mount (including one of those swivel-y gyro type boat cupholders, swoon), but SwitchPro mount is a nice integrated type thing that keeps it within reach of the fingertips.

Will add ideas to the poll as they are mentioned.

Wire management is already in place to run wire through the mount for a clean setup, just not utilized in pics.

_MG_7303.jpeg
_MG_7306.jpeg
_MG_7307.jpeg

your unread emails.
yup, working through those too. If you’re waiting on a response, send a reply to email chain. Godaddy recently changed their service and much was lost.

Bringing this back up to the top, the dash mount piece is done and for sale. Still interested to know what the early dash crowd would like to mount here, if anything besides RAM accessories.

video of magnetic phone case attached to dash mount:

Bringing this back up to the top, the dash mount piece is done and for sale. Still interested to know what the early dash crowd would like to mount here, if anything besides RAM accessories.
I saw this product on your site and am considering buying it to move my Ultra gauge from the suction cup on the windshield to that location. My hold up is that it will likely poke out too far from the dash for my liking. (Using a Ram mount)

They have this mount that I could probably make work to keep it lower profile:

6E89B98D-3AF4-4D0D-BB1E-1F8DC12BB1F0.jpeg

Last edited:
I saw this product on your site and am considering buying it to move my Ultra gauge from the suction cup on the windshield to that location. My hold up is that it will likely poke out too far from the dash for my liking. (Using a Ram mount)

you thinking you would stick that to the dash or something?

also, what are you using Ultra-gauge for on OBD1 rig? thought they were for OBD2 stuff?

you thinking you would stick that to the dash or something?
I’m thinking trim the base to fit your plate thing and run the hardware you provide through it also when sandwiching the dash with your product. Maybe that makes sense. I think I’ll order that mount from Ultragauge, check it out, and go from there.

also, what are you using Ultra-gauge for on OBD1 rig? thought they were for OBD2 stuff?
Ha! Oh yeah.. I’ve been LS powered so long I didn’t even think of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom